List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously a completely different system and outlier in results but just goes to show how important it is to nail those draft picks and the onflow affect.

Has anyone been following Caleb Daniel/ He has been dropped again. Has he been playing poorly?

Has anyone been following Caleb Daniel/ He has been dropped again. Has he been playing poorly?
Worth a cheap pick-up next season given we lack experience... if nothing else but give up some depth given Milera injury & Smith struggling

Reckon he needs a change of scenery.

Has lost a yard of pace and is now being rushed with his disposal.

It's a no from me.

Has lost a yard of pace and is now being rushed with his disposal.

It's a no from me.

Ooft. Come to think of it it was never going to end well. A midget without speed is in a world of trouble. Regular players would typically have a touch more size and strength as they age to offset speedier youth, Caleb doesn't have that option.

Just saw the video of Dloane after he re-signed back in the day. Sauce, Lynch, Atkins, Gibbs, Cheney, Hartigan, Jenkins in the side back then

And Murphy.....let that sink in

Just saw the video of Dloane after he re-signed back in the day. Sauce, Lynch, Atkins, Gibbs, Cheney, Hartigan, Jenkins in the side back then

And Murphy.....let that sink in
Part of the furniture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously a completely different system and outlier in results but just goes to show how important it is to nail those draft picks and the onflow affect.

And then compare the same process with Philadelphia and the key misses they had. Just keep being a middling team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well, one decision we've got spot on was letting Doedee leave and having Worrell take his place.

I know one guy who copped some flack wanting him out of the side in December of 2022.

My Best team if all are healthy:

F Rachele Fogarty McAdam
HF Rankine Walker Thilthorpe
C Dawson Berry Soligo
HB Milera Murray Smith
B Parnell Butts Worrell
RUCK O'Brien Laird Keays
INTER Sloane Hinge Schoenberg Sholl (one of Murphy/McHenry)

EMG: Doedee, Pedlar, Crouch, Hately

Tbf I think the post was before Michaelanney was on the list, but who doesn’t love a good AFC979810 ribbing?

It was an error - He was on the list. At that stage he had only been on the list for a month (which is only about 8 weeks after the Adelaide Football Club knew he could be a father son draftee).

Wasn't the flex he thought it was. Needs about 6 redactions.

Put some happy juice in that coffee mate.

6 redactions?!?! This is from bloody 2022. Its a long time ago. I mean its the same time you said this:

I'd like to see Ned and Murph (if selected) getting some inside mid minutes too. Both are nippy and have a crack. Ned is a good straight ahead runner who'll draw an opponent to him before giving.

Ned and Murphy in the middle? I don't think I have ever said anything that wrong.

It was an error - He was on the list. At that stage he had only been on the list for a month (which is only about 8 weeks after the Adelaide Football Club knew he could be a father son draftee).

Put some happy juice in that coffee mate.

6 redactions?!?! This is from bloody 2022. Its a long time ago. I mean its the same time you said this:

Ned and Murphy in the middle? I don't think I have ever said anything that wrong.
You forgot that he said inside midfield....lol.

I know one guy who copped some flack wanting him out of the side in December of 2022.
It's interesting revisiting that thread

Update based on training reports

B Parnell - Butts - Doedee
HB Worrell - Murray - Smith
C Dawson - Berry - Soligo
HF Rankine - Walker - Schoenberg
F McAdam - Fogarty - Thilthorpe
R O'Brien - Pedlar - Rachele

I Laird - Keays - Milera - Hinge
S Taylor

IN: Keays, Milera
OUT: Taylor (to sub), Cook

With reports of Milera playing defense I'm happy to bring him into my best 22 in that role. I'd prefer him over Jones, while Hamill would be close to selection

Cook has been a bit of a disappointment so far, so I should probably swap him for Keays playing half forward

Taylor relegated to the sub role

Laird I/C LOL 😆

Slap stick comedy

He should be supporting our young midfield group as he won't be around when we're next contending. Hence on the bench

Probably a year ahead of the curve on Laird

Remove this Banner Ad

Back