2024 Richmond Guernseys + Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a disgrace how many young kids you see these days wearing soccer / basketball gear - never any footy gear. Saw a kid today (Asian but might have been born here) wearing a full Ronaldo kit. My two kids will probably be the only ones at school wanting to kick a footy around.

The last time I saw anyone wearing any footy gear was around Christmas - a bunch of junkies sitting on the footpath outside Bayside shopping centre. A few of them were wearing Collingwood beanies

It's a disgrace how many young kids you see these days wearing soccer / basketball gear - never any footy gear. Saw a kid today (Asian but might have been born here) wearing a full Ronaldo kit. My two kids will probably be the only ones at school wanting to kick a footy around.

The last time I saw anyone wearing any footy gear was around Christmas - a bunch of junkies sitting on the footpath outside Bayside shopping centre. A few of them were wearing Collingwood beanies
afl is in its last years and afl knows it

thats why theyve ramped up the rule changes/corruption - must profit at every opportunity !!

Kids wear soccer and basketball gear because its fashionable.

the removal of the rubbish red kfc above number sponsor which will be 50% bigger this year and overlap onto the sash would improve our guernsey massively even with the green nib and blue latitude

the above number sponsors are a blight on all the guernseys of the competition and ours suffers the most cos we have a sash on the back and white numbers so it just makes it look ultra cluttered and stupidly colourful

how much better does it look with no kfc above number sponsor !!!

You_Doodle_2024-01-22T00_00_11Z.jpeg

Last edited:
the removal of the rubbish red kfc above number sponsor which will be 50% bigger this year and overlap onto the sash would improve our guernsey massively even with the green nib and blue latitude

the above number sponsors are a blight on all the guernseys of the competition and ours suffers the most cos we have a sash on the back and white numbers so it just makes it look ultra cluttered and stupidly colourful

View attachment 1890477
Untitled.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of the day we’re a ’professional’ sport played primarily in 3 states of one country in the world.

Got a long long way to go….

View attachment 1890477
IMG_5736.jpeg
I called it way back to when we first saw that abomination of an idea

lol for the laugh we should do this
its throwaway comments like these that the club searches for to justify their mutilation of the jumper

if we all joined together we could could have our ideal guernsey tommorow . the members own the club

theres a a massive red kfc, green nib and blue latitude on the guernsey because the members sat on their fat arse and accepted it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back