List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles are the richest club in the land. They should have flown his family and friends over for him.
After reading the news they have done. His Grandma is now my boss at BHP. Which is amazing because she said her only skills are knitting, slowly falling asleep with the remote in her hand while watching 'Days of Our Lives' and playing solitaire on her computer. When I came in to see if she was settled in her new office she asked if I wanted her to fix me up some sandwiches. I heard Reid's younger sister now owns a Hungry Jacks.

Warrant, Motley Crue, Poison?
Strictly pre-Load Metallica.

I hear Welcome Home in particular has been getting a workout over at Mineral Resources Park.

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labelled mentally deranged
Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

After reading the news they have done. His Grandma is now my boss at BHP. Which is amazing because she said her only skills are knitting, slowly falling asleep with the remote in her hand while watching 'Days of Our Lives' and playing solitaire on her computer. When I came in to see if she was settled in her new office she asked if I wanted her to fix me up some sandwiches. I heard Reid's younger sister now owns a Hungry Jacks.
Tell me you took up the sandwiches offer?

Note that she deducts them as business expenses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strangely the town has two hungry jacks.
Pool Vegas GIF by Switzerfilm

The Reid family B&B has certainly had a facelift in the last few months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back