List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If finish last and Cam Z generates band 1 and we end up with picks 1&2 there will be multiple head explosions from football commentators and suppporters.
Rules are rules....the head explosions should be at the clubs offering him ridiculous money not NMFC. Eg, if it was a key gun player, like LDU or Sheezel, its "he was a high draft pick and thats fair compensation".....but the fact Zurhaar was a Rookie pick, hell thats good trading.

Keen to hear what people think.

What should be our number one preference, a ready made key forward to help Larkey, or a ready made Key defender?

Im leaning towards forward.

Defensive quick players. Don't worry about the talls, yes I would like better players but if we can reduce the easy ball into our backline then our defence will be a lot better positioned.

If we finish last and Cam Z generates band 1 and we end up with picks 1&2 there will be multiple head explosions from football commentators and supporters.
I hope Cam stays and finally fulfills his undoubtedly high potential, but wouldn't that be a sight to see

I was told today Band 1 is a genuine possibility for Zurhaar.

Cap space for some clubs is at ridiculous levels and the post Covid cap release as well as the CBA increase is much bigger than anticipated by clubs. Not all clubs had CPI/CBA increases and it’s only made their cap space explode even further.

Offers on the table for the likes of Hayward, Zurhaar, Hardwick (ie role players) have to be seen to be believed.

30-40% pay rises from just last year for most free agents.

I was told that Zurhaar may have a bigger offer than McKay did on the table.

$1.5-$2m per season is about to become the new benchmark for elite players.
pick 2 for zurhaar?
I'd take it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are in desperate need of a big body mid. In an alternate world we would roll out JHF TT and Reid this weekend with LDU Powell and JY as the 2nd unit. Harry Colby and WAP as the 3rd unit if needed to pinch hit. Sadly we don’t have the first unit (never did in Reid’s case).

Fogarty has the potential to kick 40+ goals as a key forward.

Let's hear more trades where we give up 3rd round picks for players that mediocre sides don't want.

Or we could try to balance out the list.
He's slow and undersized, would've been a great player 30 years ago but not much chop today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back