Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodes was a champ even if he did sh.t me a little in his last couple of years.
Kouta a state champ hurdelrr as a kid and was the best athlete in the comp for a couple of years.
But Noah just looks heaps more explosive and heavier than both of em.
If he gets his confidence up it’s gonna be awesome.
I’d love to see him stiff arm Blicavs, that’d be sweet.
I would rather him crunch Cripps 1st round

I would like to see Balta have a crack.

I am a little wary of putting Lynch in the ruck initially and I like Lynch in a wing/up the ground role.

I have a lot of time for Balta working in tandem with JR and the smalls, helping Nank out in the ruck and he can also go wing and assist in the backline.

Really like what Balta brings to the table and the aerial contest ability really was telling in the first game and one of our weaknesses can be a strength with Balta contributing!!

Just checked his profile summary on the RFC home page. This lists him at 194 cm in height. Not remarkable in itself except that Tom J Lynch is listed as 193 cm. Given that he is officially 1 cm taller than Lynch, he'd have to be a walk up start for Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the RFC website, will only play if Lynch doesn't and Hardwick is "reluctant" to play them both alongside Jack. Disappointing.
giphy.gif

According to the RFC website, will only play if Lynch doesn't and Hardwick is "reluctant" to play them both alongside Jack. Disappointing.

Time to get old mate to get the band back together

9B3CB286-AA66-4CE2-8C28-9E44063A1845.png

Time to get old mate to get the band back together

View attachment 637009
Met the guy at a recent RFC function. At least he puts his money where his mouth is. He is a Jack's club coterie member. Only 17 members are part of that club and you must be invited to join. All for the paltry sum of $22k......

Just checked his profile summary on the RFC home page. This lists him at 194 cm in height. Not remarkable in itself except that Tom J Lynch is listed as 193 cm. Given that he is officially 1 cm taller than Lynch, he'd have to be a walk up start for Thursday night.

Did the same and noticed Balta is listed at 100kg that’s some serious size for a 19 year old. Rancey playing at around 95 kg and he’s a unit

In that RFC article that keeps getting referred to, I cant see anywhere where Dimma has said that he reluctant to play both Lynch and Balta, that is coming from the Journo..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back