Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt there is anything wrong with Prestia, I wouldn't be surprised its all bull crap to rest him up or finals.
If I was Dimma I wouldn't take any chances with Meatball and put him in cotton wool until finals.
He is our most important player come finals time.
While he is very good, he is not even close to our most important player come finals time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know whether I’m being pessimistic but I’m very worried about this - we could just be saying it’s minor.

Best case scenario he’ll be back for first week of finals, but that would mean that Prestia, Lambert, Butler, and maybe Conca would be coming into a final off injures and missing games.

Someone quell my fears?
Nope, we're gone! Won't win another game for the season. :(

RFC need to stop playing with fire and start treating Meatball like a fragile, priceless piece of art hanging in the Vatican (except not stolen by Nazis in this case of course).

We should wrap him in gauze and carefully place him in a temperature controlled sterile plastic bubble with strictly no sunlight or flash photography until 1hr before our first final.

96DF78F0-073E-4D5C-B907-B2A1C61A3564.jpeg

Don't want to lose the running power of Lambert and Prestia in the same week. I'd say we will rest a few this week, probably lose the game if Bombers are half serious about a finals spot and then bring some in for Bullies. Just need to keep everyone else on the park and fit. Sore Cotch, sore Nank.... rest and recuperation required. Welcome back Miles, Lloyd and Menadue. Soldo may play as first ruck and we just park Nank forward/bench for much of the game (if he plays).

Finals week 1 will have Prestia, Butler and Lambert (or neither of Butler and Lambert) back in... I'm nervous but I think it's the 35 years of crap versus 1.8 seasons of greatness that have me rattled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back