Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

bit of a douche bag when i tried talking to him on the side line during training. Toby, Lambo Astbury were nice
Should have yelled out "I'll let BigFooty know about this" while shaking your fist furiously.

On a serious note, was he running at training?

Should have yelled out "I'll let BigFooty know about this" while shaking your fist furiously.

YVwP1UF.gif

The club updated the injury list today.

View attachment 1149641
well questionable is great IMO, as the club tend to ere on the side of caution with injuries, so if he's not on the unavailable list, even if it was only 1 week, then it isn't that bad...

Maybe we just benched him to make sure he didn't over do it in the last 10 mins and give Rioli a run in Dreamtime???

Normally the broadcaster finds the time when players go off injured, but there was none of that with Meatball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally the broadcaster finds the time when players go off injured, but there was none of that with Meatball.
Yeah, I noticed that at the time too Hank, and it was pretty friggin disrespectful tbh. Prestia is a very VERY important player to the Tigers - not just his B&F and arguable BOG in the 2019 grand final, but equally as much now. We tend to win a lot more games when Meatball plays.

Let's face it, if it were Treloar, Danger, Gray etc (none of whom, most notably, have ever contributed magnificently to a premiership, let alone three premierships) they'd have stopped all broadcasting of the actual match just so they could focus all of the cameras onto the bench.

Yeah, I noticed that at the time too Hank, and it was pretty friggin disrespectful tbh. Prestia is a very VERY important player to the Tigers - not just his B&F and arguable BOG in the 2019 grand final, but equally as much now. We tend to win a lot more games when Meatball plays.

Let's face it, if it were Treloar, Danger, Gray etc (none of whom, most notably, have ever contributed magnificently to a premiership, let alone three premierships) they'd have stopped all broadcasting of the actual match just so they could focus all of the cameras onto the bench.
I think they all knew what we knew... he just came off to give Rioli a run. Nothing to see here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back