Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumb by Dion - no sympathy for him.

But in terms of punishment, relax guys. How many players have been caught up in Tier 1/2 zones in the past few weeks?

The optics of this are far worse but there are no grounds for club sanctions - we aren't in the Qld hub anymore.

He may not have even broken the rules here champ!
Well he's outside without a mask on, and that's just looking at the photo. So it's not a great start to the story, is it.

Dumb by Dion - no sympathy for him.

But in terms of punishment, relax guys. How many players have been caught up in Tier 1/2 zones in the past few weeks?

The optics of this are far worse but there are no grounds for club sanctions - we aren't in the Qld hub anymore.
No mention that it was a Tier zone.

I’m personally pretty angry about this , I’d be getting on front foot and investigating If theres grounds to sack Prestia rescind his contract and put us in the market . Zero tolerance for stupidity and it will cost us more with an 8w suspension , sack him now , I’m sure violating public health act is just cause

I’m personally pretty angry about this , I’d be getting on front foot and investigating If theres grounds to sack Prestia rescind his contract and put us in the market . Zero tolerance for stupidity and it will cost us more with an 8w suspension , sack him now , I’m sure violating public health act is just cause
I know everyone is on edge today but this is next level overreaction.

8 week suspension for what? It's not the QLD hub anymore.

Football wise, it won't equate to anything like the QLD hub stuff.... You should be more upset about how he's impacting our lockdown.

I know everyone is on edge today but this is next level overreaction.

8 week suspension for what? It's not the QLD hub anymore.

Football wise, it won't equate to anything like the QLD hub stuff.... You should be more upset about how he's impacting our lockdown.
It’s a bit of Sabre rattling however it’s appropriate for where the clubs at following a disappointing year , tough talk to the group is what’s required , ffs getting on the gas a week out from season end is next level stupidity to coin your phrase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sack a bloke for going out to get takeaway and who stopped for a photo?

Stupid for stopping, maybe, but players stop for photos all the time.

Just calm down Bo

If he has done the wrong thing then 5 weeks and maximum fine possible under the CBA.

We've just gone through a season where we lost $100k in cap space and staff as a result, we also lost 2 players for 10 games across 2 seasons for breaching covid protocols.

Well he's outside without a mask on, and that's just looking at the photo. So it's not a great start to the story, is it.

He’s clearly got one under his chin..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back