Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

His shove on Cripps was .....

The Simpsons Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

But also a brilliant midfielder.

Healthy Meatball = good times

Why did Cripps melt so hard at him? Didn't he just push him over?
Was it before or after Cripps got called for that throw?
He definitely cracked the sads and lowered his colours after that

Was it before or after Cripps got called for that throw?
He definitely cracked the sads and lowered his colours after that
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

so nothing to do with Dion, just a weird campaigner.

You'd think he'd be a better loser than that given its been 9 years of non stop losses.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

so nothing to do with Dion, just a weird campaigner.

You'd think he'd be a better loser than that given its been 9 years of non stop losses.
Been reading the Carlton board a lot, thinks they are going to win the flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been reading the Carlton board a lot, thinks they are going to win the flag
No chance they win it with that injury list. Look at the recent trends - the team with the healthiest top end just about always wins the flag. 2020 was a slight exception but we had hardened finals players conditioned with repeated success under their belts by that stage.

What a rich vein of form he is in the last few weeks. Running all day, huge possessions and snagging the odd goal. One on one wins the ball most times. Once he gets his body between the ball and opponent, taps it the way he wants to go, uses that low centre of gravity to stay on his feet and then he is off. For a midfield pick up from another club arguably better than Broderick and Sproule and in the same stratosphere as Ian Stewart. Yes I know he was centre but that’s a midfield now

Thing I'm most nervous about is the little meatball staying fit for remainder of season. I hate seeing the graphs on number of games he's missed and our winning % with and without him. With the exception of 2019 when he didn't miss a game this 7 game streak for him is massive. Preying he makes it to 11 straight! One more flag, then he can break down. MAMA MIA!

Thing I'm most nervous about is the little meatball staying fit for remainder of season. I hate seeing the graphs on number of games he's missed and our winning % with and without him. With the exception of 2019 when he didn't miss a game this 7 game streak for him is massive. Preying he makes it to 11 straight! One more flag, then he can break down. MAMA MIA!
Slight niggle, stays fresh, comes back raring next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back