Player Watch #31: Josh Goater - re-signed until the end of 2025 - ruptured Achilles injury vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Science has come a long way. He can come back as good. And every year it is getting better.

So long as the club follow worlds best practice, all things being equal, he will be OK.

Science has come a long way. He can come back as good. And every year it is getting better.

So long as the club follow worlds best practice, all things being equal, he will be OK.

Needs to get onto the Aaron Rodgers rehab plan. Was back playing within 11 weeks!

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn’t really tell on TV but was he the one doing the job on Toby Greene?

If so, that was nullifying Greene and Philopou in consecutive weeks - was starting to be that clamp on the dangerous forwards we’ve been desperately needing for a very long time.

Best wishes to the Goat and here’s hoping to a successful recovery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like the Goat, we don't get many players who grew up barracking for the club playing for us these days, unless they are father/sons, so it was great to see him playing consistently last season and then starting this season so strongly, and then he ruptures his Achillies and is out for the season, such a shattering blow to someone living his dream.

All the best Goat, and I hope you have a successful recovery and come back better next season.

I really like the Goat, we don't get many players who grew up barracking for the club playing for us these days, unless they are father/sons, so it was great to see him playing consistently last season and then starting this season so strongly, and then he ruptures his Achillies and is out for the season, such a shattering blow to someone living his dream.

All the best Goat, and I hope you have a successful recovery and come back better next season.
Tristan Xerri barracked for North as a kid

Just today we had Xerri and Pink (or at least his parents are North supporters), with Bergman waiting in the wings. There's more than you'd think. 3 in the side is significantly more than the statistical norm, and that's after ignoring Scott.

So we have about 4 or 5 on a list of 45, so my initial comment still sounds correct to me. :)
If you're not including the father-sons in the BFNAAK list you can't include them in the didn't BFNAAK list lmao. There's 4 BFNAAKs, 4 father-sons (McDonald, Scott, Archer, Harvey) and 37 other players on the list. That's 9% of the list if you don't include the father-sons, and 17% of them if you do. They're not under-represented when you consider the size of our supporter base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back