Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

The flashpoint moment indicative of Brad Scott and Jamie MacMillans career is when he received the ball all on his own in the left forward pocket and opted to center the ball to a 3 on 1.
That’s the moment I will look back on in 2019 and point to as the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The flashpoint moment indicative of Brad Scott and Jamie MacMillans career is when he received the ball all on his own in the left forward pocket and opted to center the ball to a 3 on 1.

I've been a JMAc fan, but that piece of play defied all belief. WTF!!!!

Man is this bloke s**t, it's comical, you can just expect him to stuff it up, none better that the blind pass/shot at goal from 40 that went straight to a sydney player.

Half his possessions come from playing on after a point has be scored.
That centring of the ball to a three on one and instead f having a shot sums him up.
One positive is his aggressive finger pointing will always serve him well in coaches eyes

I'm not claiming that he doesn't deserve criticism, but the amount he draws is truly astonishing.

It's as if he has rooted all of your mothers.

Probably the moment in the game that I realised how bad he can be. Terrible footy from an experienced player. I'm not an absolute JMac hater but he is slowly convincing me he is a poor footballer.

What is in fact is actually astonishing is how he is able to operate with complete immunity.

Of course he can. He's carrying out the game plan of the bloke who selects him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back