Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why he was ever dropped, love having him out there

Was smart coaching IMO, he had a taste and when he went back he didn't whine, he said I need to work on x and he did it. He's a real beauty and not only plays and holds himself like he loves playing AFL footy, he plays like he loves North Melbourne. Total package off field too.

Was today his first goal on the run? I remembered him missing earlier in the season.

I'd say Hall is the best at our club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was today his first goal on the run? I remembered him missing earlier in the season.

I'd say Hall is the best at our club

Slotted one on the run against the Dogs earlier in the year. Easily forgotten as that game is a bit of a repressed memory.

Last edited:
I don’t see the comparison, but if he can slot goals on the run like German I’ll be happy.

German was the best kick for goal on the run we’ve had in my time supporting North.
Peter German was a dead set gun kicking at goal on the run. :stern look

Touch of the Peter German’s about him
After watching it again, I reckon he moves more like Paul Spargo. Not the same bash and crash, but certainly similar movement, imo.

Pretty funny that Shifter said on draft night he doesn’t have great pace or skills…

Sometimes it’s best to trust our recruiters.

From what I understand, Outside of the champs Shifter hardly watches any junior footy anymore. All of his so called “expert opinions” are based on the opinions of the scouts and recruiters he is in tight with.

From what I understand, Outside of the champs Shifter hardly watches any junior footy anymore. All of his so called “expert opinions” are based on the opinions of the scouts and recruiters he is in tight with.
Anyone online can be a draft expert. Just copy and paste.

From draftcentral.com

this time bringing a touch of speed and dynamism to the squad. Geelong Falcons product Charlie Lazzaro is a quality character who brings toughness and tackling pressure on-field, able to play on both sides of midfield or as a small forward at 179cm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back