Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

North haven't had injuries in the midfield. Hard to force your way in with Cunnington and Jed playing his role. Balta on the other had has been given a shot due to your injury crisis. Good luck to the kid. I wish him all the success at the expensive of Richmond finishing last every year.

wrong balta is best 22

North haven't had injuries in the midfield. Hard to force your way in with Cunnington and Jed playing his role. Balta on the other had has been given a shot due to your injury crisis. Good luck to the kid. I wish him all the success at the expensive of Richmond finishing last every year.

Balta played round 1 before the injury’s

Already decided that it’s going to Jordan Clark as he plays for Geelong.

It is worth noting that North, Cats and Port all have multiple nominations already

Surly the other 15 clubs have some talented kids running around

Not only does that have zero relevance but they don't even play the same position. Steak knives top up vs. a top 25 draft pick.

Hey if your going to s**t post your going to get a s**t post back mate

There could also be a reaosn why Baker and Bolton have been overlooked a few times for Noms. Bolton is into his 3rd AFL season and Baker is now 21.

I would hazard a guess and say age and years in an AFL system can be drawbacks when selectors are comparing players. It shouldn't but I have a feeling it does. Hence why Miers got it over Bolton.

There could also be a reaosn why Baker and Bolton have been overlooked a few times for Noms. Bolton is into his 3rd AFL season and Baker is now 21.

I would hazard a guess and say age and years in an AFL system can be drawbacks when selectors are comparing players. It shouldn't but I have a feeling it does. Hence why Miers got it over Bolton.

If that’s the case it defeats the purpose of having them able to be nominated in the first place

May as well call it the best first year player award

If that’s the case it defeats the purpose of having them able to be nominated in the first place

May as well call it the best first year player award

I'm just saying, if it comes down to Shai Bolton who is in his 3rd year or say a Zak Butters for a nomination, there is no doubt that Butters would get some leeway given he is only in his first year. Age and experience might count against certain players competing against first years.

Shouldn't be that way, but would certainly explain some of the decisions we have seen over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury troll. Walker is injured.

LDU has shown far more than Batla

So walker has been injured for 18 months has he ?

LDU has shown absolutely Jack Sh!t and has been passed by even our 2nd round pick of this year Jack Ross showing whats required

LDU has been dropped more times than you whilst you were being born and thats the only reason i can think of for being so delusional

Cant understand why people criticising Balta 2 year player been asked to play all round the ground be nice to settle him down. Why he was put in defence no idea yet we dropped Broad or didn't bring in CCJ.
Was good (a bit torturous) to see him play a whole game in defence to compare his games in the ruck. conclusion: back to the midfield please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back