Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 13: Make America Golf Again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, they serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ha, I bet he's just jealous of her hair!

Mary-Trump.jpg

EDIT: Epic fail by me. That's his Mum Mary, not his neice Mary. This is his neice (on the right)

donald-trump-and-his-niece-mary.png

Jesus christ, that is some 'do.

At least we know where he got the idea from :tearsofjoy:

Yep, Donnie can take some responsibility for this. First state to take Trump's advice and reopen. They had the 11th most cases in the country then. Now they're about to jump in to 4th. Deaths trending up also. Very sad for those who followed Trump's advice.
aRe YoU sAyInG TrUmP iS rESpOnSiBlE wHeN hE DiDn'T DiReCtLy gIvE tHe OrDeR ????

Not entirely on topic for this thread, but I had a few Hahn Superdrys yesterday evening and decided to film an educational video on stun guns and the pain that they can cause, given the recent events in the US.

Love me or hate me, I'm sure every poster here will enjoy seeing me repeatedly administer painful electric shocks to myself. Shout out to Rolex and Buggati for sponsoring this one!

Usual disclaimer: don't try this at home, never mess with electricity unless you know what you are doing, etc.

View attachment InShot_20200626_163114229.mp4

Not entirely on topic for this thread, but I had a few Hahn Superdrys yesterday evening and decided to film an educational video on stun guns and the pain that they can cause, given the recent events in the US.

Love me or hate me, I'm sure every poster here will enjoy seeing me repeatedly administer painful electric shocks to myself. Shout out to Rolex and Buggati for sponsoring this one!

Usual disclaimer: don't try this at home, never mess with electricity unless you know what you are doing, etc.

View attachment 900341
You're a wacky-ass my friend! Reminds me of when I was a kid of about 9 and I touched the electric fence at the Rhino enclosure at the zoo. Thing gave me a boot let me give you the tip -- bbbbzzzzCLACK!!

People come running over and I'm literally on the ground 6ft away from it and my mums like "wtf did you do that for"! I'd been watching a couple of flies that had landed on it for a few minutes and I'm thinking nah its not working, what's keeping those big freaking pigs with horns from running wild? Good lesson that and I might have had a small hand in the zoo enclosure being redesigned after that... * it hurt!

Last edited:
You're a wacky-ass my friend! Reminds me of when I was a kid of about 9 and I touched the electric fence at the Rhino enclosure at the zoo. Thing gave me a boot let me give you the tip -- bbbbzzzzCLACK!!

People come running over and I'm literally on the ground 6ft away from it and my mums like "wtf did you do that for"! I'd been watching a couple of flies that had landed on it for a few minutes and I'm thinking nah its not working, what's keeping those big freaking pigs with horns from running wild? Good lesson that and I might have had a small hand in the zoo enclosure being redesigned after that... fu** it hurt!
Jesus, if the electric fence was designed to get through rhino skin then it would've been powerful. Quite surprising that the hot wire was ever within child access.

My first shock was even younger, about 6yo. I was at my grandparents dairy farm, and was watching some cows through the fence. I had no idea what electricity or electric fences were. I must've touched the hot wire and BOOM, it felt like a sledge hammer hit my chest. I ran up to the house crying that "a bull must've head butted me". I had no idea what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish.

Her lack of knowledge didn't stop her expressing a trenchant view, and she is a talking head whose whole reason for being there is discussing her opinions. If she can't do that, why was she on the show at all?

She said something stupid. Joe Rogan was right to press her. And it got even worse from there.

She dismissed the scientific consensus out of hand, despite having no evidence or insight of her own. Idiotic.

On what other subject would this be entertained?

If someone came on and said they simply "didn't believe" in DNA but couldn't explain anything beyond that, they'd be justifiably ridiculed for it.

Again, her whole reason for being there is to discuss her opinions. That's all she brings to the table. And she offered her "opinion" on climate change so Rogan asked her to explain herself, rightly so. And she failed miserably. She had no idea what she was on about but was nonetheless unwilling to concede any ground because she simply "doesn't believe" in climate change, which is itself a meaningless statement.

What is this ridiculous magic rule that says Rogan shouldn't have asked her to elaborate?

She took a trenchant position on the environment and the scientific consensus regarding climate change. When pressed, she was shown to be utterly clueless.

And your takeaway is that because she was clueless, it was therefore bad form for Rogan to ask her?

This is absolute nonsense from you.

What exactly did Owens say that was “stupid”? Quote please

People come running over and I'm literally on the ground 6ft away from it and my mums like "wtf did you do that for"! I'd been watching a couple of flies that had landed on it for a few minutes and I'm thinking nah its not working, what's keeping those big freaking pigs with horns from running wild? Good lesson that and I might have had a small hand in the zoo enclosure being redesigned after that... fu** it hurt!

Jesus, if the electric fence was designed to get through rhino skin then it would've been powerful. Quite surprising that the hot wire was ever within child access.

My first shock was even younger, about 6yo. I was at my grandparents dairy farm, and was watching some cows through the fence. I had no idea what electricity or electric fences were. I must've touched the hot wire and BOOM, it felt like a sledge hammer hit my chest. I ran up to the house crying that "a bull must've head butted me". I had no idea what happened.

Speaking of fences, I can see the link. Just couldn't put my finger on it until now.

Her position throughout the entire clip is stupid.

She dismisses concerns about the environment and the scientific consensus around climate change. But she has no evidence or insight of her own. She simply "doesn't believe in it", which is a meaningless statement. It's just a refusal to accept evidence, for purely ideological reasons.

My questioning, and I think the questioning of others, has been trying to establish where you would consider a politican's responsibility to begin and end.

You have criticised Trump's language as stigmatising and problematic, but have also been steadfast in refusing to acknowledge that he has any responsibility for actions that may well have been inspired by the stigma that he created with that language.

That doesn't seem to be consistent to me, and I think to the others who have been engaging with you on this issue.
The entire purpose of dog whistling, is it lets you deny it happened.

Arguing about it serves no point.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

‘I don’t believe in climate change.’ / ‘haven’t done C02 research‘/ ‘don’t believe the majority of scientists who accept climate change.’
and it goes on- her understanding is limited because she hasn’t done pretty basic research. Sounds very stupid to me.

Last edited:
It had been there for months ffs, as verified by the FBI and NASCAR via video evidence. Why are so many trying to spread hate where it doesn't exist?

I remain unconvinced. I mean, there must have been more of a reason as to why all those NASCAR drivers did that show of solidarity if it was just a garage door handle, right? Something isn't adding up here.

It had been tied 12 months before - even if it is a noose wtf does that have to do with black people?
Bloody hell, really wearing your ignorance on your sleeve there, aren't you?

I remain unconvinced. I mean, there must have been more of a reason as to why all those NASCAR drivers did that show of solidarity if it was just a garage door handle, right?

I dunno if you have been watching footy but basically what happens is you must do it. The alternative is not worth thinking about.

I remain unconvinced. I mean, there must have been more of a reason as to why all those NASCAR drivers did that show of solidarity if it was just a garage door handle, right? Something isn't adding up here.

Bloody hell, really wearing your ignorance on your sleeve there, aren't you?
Southern trees bear a strange fruit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back