Mod. Notice 76 leaves the Mod team - again

Remove this Banner Ad

76woodenspooners has retired from our mod team - again:)

Our immense thanks to you 76 for stepping in to help the team when it was needed and for remaining while Jasper84 was earning his stripes after Vicky Park's departure and for your wonderful support and contribution to all things modding.

76 you're a wonderful member of our Board and much loved by all, and although we will miss your modding capabilities we understand your need to move on. You're a great mentor and your contribution has been enormous and we will miss you behind the scenes.:)

Thanks again
MG, GC, AD and Jasper

fyi Gone Critical Anzacday Jasper84

Thanks for all you lot do and thanks for the work '76. Time to put the feet up and watch the cricket :p

The great wooden spoon retires.

The only good wooden spoon :)

When you sit back and enjoy retirement our board had been better for your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on all your hard work on our board......apologies for being a pain in the arse in the past.

All the best mate.

Are you sure Farnham hasn’t got another one in him? :D

I am voting for nahnah :p

Oh will miss 76woodenspooners as a mod - he should have deleted more of my posts but respect that he is a libertine.

IF you are grooming another mod (and it won't be nahnah because of envy) then how about giving ottoman a crack?

It could be just the confidence boost he needs.
I’d love to see the first ever tag team
mod team.

WalterBlaknWhte and ottoman
the seemless combination of love passion hi jinx seamless symbiosis turkish pathos Turkish coffee Turkish delight all into an avatarless wit wordplay worthy wagful Walt.

This is the future of bigfooty if we want to take it to the next level.

Love will out.

Thanks for all the kind words :)

Thanks for all the support along the way ...

... Thanks to the fellow mods ...

... Thanks to all the folks in the community, especially the folks who have taken my occassional grumpy warnings with good spirit and good humour :p

It’s been absolute pleasure (yes, really!) but I’ve now got more demands on my time which makes modding a bit difficult. I’m still going to be around but :)

Thanks for all the kind words :)

Thanks for all the support along the way ...

... Thanks to the fellow mods ...

... Thanks to all the folks in the community, especially the folks who have taken my occassional grumpy warnings with good spirit and good humour :p

It’s been absolute pleasure (yes, really!) but I’ve now got more demands on my time which makes modding a bit difficult. I’m still going to be around but :)
You sir a legend & as usual I can't muster the words that would show my appreciation.

So here goes a GIF..............

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back