Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

You wanted Hill as well back in 2019.....

No problems with him as a player back then...................but it looks like I need to wheel this out again....................

"Context is worth 80 I.Q. points" - Alan Kay

If you don't have a 150+ I.Q. (and you don't), then don't waste your time trying to upstage me, because you will only come off looking like a goose.

No problems with him as a player back then...................but it looks like I need to wheel this out again....................

"Context is worth 80 I.Q. points" - Alan Kay

If you don't have a 150+ I.Q. (and you don't), then don't waste your time trying to upstage me, because you will only come off looking like a goose.

such a high IQ and you’re on here non stop with nearly 80k posts dispelling that notion.

I want you to really understand that I honestly do not care what you or the rest of "The Heathers" think of me.

In light of this fact, any further wastage of bandwidth just constitutes acts of virtue signaling on your own behalf, aimed at the lowest common denominator.
Just because you don't care what others think of you doesn't make it right to pot them. Is it not plainly obvious?

Just because you don't care what others think of you doesn't make it right to pot them. Is it not plainly obvious?

If you like to pass yourself off as someone who has "inside word" from the club, then pot young players mercilessly based upon complete ignorance, only to see these claims blow up in your face, then you deserve every single ****ing thing that comes back over the net at you.

A lot of these weak campaigners like to portray themselves as victims, and/or the righteous combatants of "bully's", but they get amnesia when it comes to analysing their own provocations.

You're just too ****ing blinkered (a lack of proper context) to see both sides of the story.

EOS!

Meanwhile.....................

Scott is looking to make himself a permanent part of the Roos’ best 22, and believes confidence is key to achieving his goals.

He was a standout at the start of his first year in 2019, earning a NAB Rising Star nomination, but injuries and form curtailed his progress.

Bouncing back in 2020, the hard-running wingman played the last 12 games and continued his improvement.

Now, going forward, he’s determined not to neglect improving on the strongest aspects of his game.

“I want to develop more confidence to bring out further parts of what my football looks like and become an important player in the AFL side this year,” Scott said.

Meanwhile.....................

Scott is looking to make himself a permanent part of the Roos’ best 22, and believes confidence is key to achieving his goals.

He was a standout at the start of his first year in 2019, earning a NAB Rising Star nomination, but injuries and form curtailed his progress.

Bouncing back in 2020, the hard-running wingman played the last 12 games and continued his improvement.

Now, going forward, he’s determined not to neglect improving on the strongest aspects of his game.

“I want to develop more confidence to bring out further parts of what my football looks like and become an important player in the AFL side this year,” Scott said.

He's a bullet proof 200+ game AFL player.

Ok, after all this are we saying that it is "not ok" to refer to something previously written?

Is there a max time period that comments on previous posts are open to be replied to?

Ok, after all this are we saying that it is "not ok" to refer to something previously written?

Is there a max time period that comments on previous posts are open to be replied to?
I think it's more a matter of "context adds 80 IQ points". By just screenshotting (not actually quoting or replying) somebody's comment you not only remove all context, but actively seek to obfuscate the original post by removing the capacity of the reader to easily refer back to the post in its original context.

I think it's more a matter of "context adds 80 IQ points". By just screenshotting (not actually quoting or replying) somebody's comment you not only remove all context, but actively seek to obfuscate the original post by removing the capacity of the reader to easily refer back to the post in its original context.

Fair enough, for mine internet forums have all types which I accept as the cost of entry to participate.

No issue expecting improvement in how people interact though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he's going to be in a tagging role surely he needs to put on some size?
Always seemed to be one of those skinny types but will get pushed around by stronger opponents.

Think he’s got more in him than to be a negator, but if it’s used as lessons on how to run attacking lines for a season can’t be too upset.

Whitfield one of the best two way outside players in the game and Scott will have to work his arse off to stop him.
It helped LMac gain confidence last year

Plays a tagger really well. Knows how to shut out good players from the game.

If he can round that game out to being someone who can tag and also contribute in a big way to getting hold of the ball and going forward for goals ala Benny Jacobs at his absolute best, then he’ll be an elite player.

I think he’s certainly capable of it, but its a difficult role to master.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back