Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have to back up the Gabba trip with an even longer and possibly tougher trip to Perth. So another week in the scoobies might have him freshened nicely for the Eagles? It would still leave our midfield numbers unbalanced though I reckon.

Want this guy in the team but 8 touches doesn't cut it.

Shaw wants Ziebell in the midfield and with Anderson to come back in the team....maybe there isn't a spot for him in there. We've seen that with Ahern and now he might now have a regular spot in the backline. Perhaps LDU can play half forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seemed to be involved more than eight possessions would indicate.

Scully had 17 and was hardly sighted.

And Scully torched all 17 of them.

While 8 is nothing flash, he made good use of those possessions, a few of them setting us up for goals.

Again, nothing to be concerned about. He'll be fine.

Got caught a couple of times, was taken out of the play illegally on a couple of plays too but weren't called...

Looking forward to see him go about it in 3 years time

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He just doesn’t have the fitness or strength yet.
To quote a former coach - “That’s very fixable”
Needs a massive pre-season on the running track and gym.
If he can average 20 touches in 2020, then 2021 onwards start entering the elite.
He, Thomas, Simpkin and Scott are an Excellent young group to go with Cunnington ,Ziebell and Polec for the next few years.

I’m with you TennisPlayerAndy .....was surprised driving home when my son was reading out the possessions. Seemed at the coal face a fair bit. Still gets caught trying to bust out of tackles a bit, but that’s great, he’s getting the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back