Current 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein charged with murder

Remove this Banner Ad

So there has been a long term feud with the neighbour, who has allegedly been firing his licensed gun in the direction of wildlife.
Hopefully none of these stray bullets has hit a person and he's unaware.

So there has been a long term feud with the neighbour, who has allegedly been firing his licensed gun in the direction of wildlife.
Hopefully none of these stray bullets has hit a person and he's unaware.
I’m sticking with the drug fiends with serious criminal records who ‘didn’t know she was missing’ for 15 hours for now.

The weather today in Greater Sydney and the Blue Mountains has been cloudy with light rain or drizzle nearly all day.

There's now a severe weather warning out for inland NSW that extends through to the Katoomba in the Blue Mountains.
with Strong winds averaging 50 to 60 km/h with DAMAGING WIND GUSTS of around 90 km/h are possible over elevated terrain

Temp forecast for Katoomba - Wednesday showers 6-10mm
Minimum 13C
Maximum 17C

Hopefully the police have given them both full tox screens and they need to go a bit wider than the usual. They need to be looking for rohypnol and fentanyl etc. Anything that might explain why the mother can't remember details of the last time she saw her daughter but nearly a whole day was gone before she was reported missing.

Even to rule those things out.

Not good news for the search and rescue effort today.

'The ABC understands the rescue team is smaller today because some of its members have had to self-isolate after becoming infected with COVID-19.'

Child missing and not seen since the day before???

Car seen leaving the property at 4.30am with no headlights - (same as recent Cleo Smith case, coincidence ??)

Parent / step parents drug history - once a junkie always a junkie? Maybe unfair but all too often true

Very little else known about anyone else at the property etc

Walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck - probably a duck

I smell a parental rat, may not be them directly, but I do not think this is random and my gut says there are drug connections or vendetta's at play here.

It is just wrong to refer to Stein as Charlise’s “step-dad”. He is no such thing. He’s her mother’s fiancé and it’s likely Charlise barely knew him, if she was only just “reconnecting” with her mother.

It is just wrong to refer to Stein as Charlise’s “step-dad”. He is no such thing. He’s her mother’s fiancé and it’s likely Charlise barely knew him, if she was only just “reconnecting” with her mother.
bit pedantic, you can be a step parent without ever having met the child, doesn't mean a good one.

I assume he was living with the child's mother and they were engaged to be married, so it is semantics to pick on this point.

bit pedantic, you can be a step parent without ever having met the child, doesn't mean a good one.

I assume he was living with the child's mother and they were engaged to be married, so it is semantics to pick on this point.
It suggests a closer relationship that in all probability doesn’t exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The poor girl possibly walked in on her mum high on drugs one too many times. She then ran away in disgust and pain, and her ***mum was too high to give a damn. Hence 12+ hours between her seeing her daughter and raising the alarm.

Last edited:
Or lessons learnt from William Tyrrell case?
Homicide squad not called in quick enough. ...maybe should have been called in at end of first day? The colder the trail becomes, the less likely the homicide investigation is going to be successful.
I'm only speculating, but if the kid walked in on mother and boyfriend doing hard drugs together, and reported it to grandma or cops, then boyfriend would be violated on parole, and face fresh charges. ... just suggesting possible motive (purely speculative theory) that needs to be explored.

Or lessons learnt from William Tyrrell case?

Absolutely. I acknowledged that in a later post. Police are covering all angles which is good but my god I wish we already had a positive outcome. This just makes me so sad

😞

Horrible news. Poor kid was nice and safe with her grandmother until sent to visit druggy crim mum and crim on parole fiancee. Was the poor grandmother forced to do it? Why would child protective services let people like that near kids?

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grrr - “step-dad”, just NO. Mother’s “fiancé” - even that sounds dodgy.

Whatever, sounds like a really great family vibe was happening. Mother in no fit state to answer questions or give information for FOUR DAYS.

Horrible news. Poor kid was nice and safe with her grandmother until sent to visit druggy crim mum and crim on parole fiancee. Was the poor grandmother forced to do it? Why would child protective services let people like that near kids?

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Parents have rights! 😡😡😡😡

Is Charlise’s name now going to have to be removed from all new and old media reports and threads like this?

‘The Herald is unable to name the girl as she is an alleged victim of crime. NSW law prevents media from identifying underage victims of crime.’

Is Charlise’s name now going to have to be removed from all new and old media reports and threads like this?

‘The Herald is unable to name the girl as she is an alleged victim of crime. NSW law prevents media from identifying underage victims of crime.’
A5032E52-95B7-4FBE-9C42-6E95B5D6D64A.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back