Free Agency Adam Tomlinson [Signs for Melbourne, GWS receive #40 as compensation]

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite keen. esp given his versatility.

Could slide into defence in place of an Ambrose or Hooker (Hooker goes forward, Hurley to FB, Tomlinson and Francis as intercepts)
Play on a wing, or forward. Chop out in ruck instead of McKernan.

Have sent 3x 1sts to GWS in 2 seasons...perhaps don't match? please? :D

Could slide into defence in place of an Ambrose or Hooker (Hooker goes forward, Hurley to FB, Tomlinson and Francis as intercepts)

He’s an unrestricted free agent, they can’t match.

Please pay him well so we get a first rounder as compensation.
The fact he is available for free means their is competition for him, how well paid will he be with Essendon. I assume you offer at least a 4 year deal on $550k a year or more.

Please pay him well so we get a first rounder as compensation.
The fact he is available for free means their is competition for him, how well paid will he be with Essendon. I assume you offer at least a 4 year deal on $550k a year or more.
I can’t guess on contracts.

How about we pay enough for a first Rd comp pick, and you send our 1st back for the 2 2nd rounders we have
Enough to then trade up to avoid losing one on green.
And we get into the 1st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Niall and Sam McLure reporting Tomlinson is poised to become a Demon.

A good get for them, and fills a need for them..

Very happy with that if it is true, we are in desperate need of elite runners that can play on the outside he is an upgrade on anyone we played on the wings this year.

Tomlinson + Langdon? Seemingly wingman/midfield run issues somewhat solved. Good gets for Melbourne.

That would be a good start, gives us something we didn't have all of this year.

We need a half decent small forward as well.

Very happy with that if it is true, we are in desperate need of elite runners that can play on the outside he is an upgrade on anyone we played on the wings this year.
I hope you aren't getting him to play on the wing. He's a very ordinary wingman. Much better as a third tall type that can provide a bit nof run.

I hope you aren't getting him to play on the wing. He's a very ordinary wingman. Much better as a third tall type that can provide a bit nof run.

Have you seen who we had on our wings this year? Tomlinson would be a massive upgrade.

Are they? Heard some slight whispers on here but nothing concrete to say they definitely want out...every chance both stay imo.

How do they get Langdon? You don't have to be einstein to figure out there are some real issues at Melbourne. You don't drop off like they did if you are a happy, united club.

But they are probably losing Brayshaw and Petgracka (spelling), both very unhappy with Goodwin. Brayshaw wants to go to Freo.

Based on?

If Brayshaw wants to go to Freo and they offer a decent trade then i have no Issues letting him go.

Petracca wont go anywhere this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back