Free Agency Adam Tomlinson [Signs for Melbourne, GWS receive #40 as compensation]

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell did you come up with that ?! :)

I’ll have Brayshaw. Petracca can go elsewhere. Dons look nice for a midfielder, I was thinking if we had a crystal ball at that draft and taken Petracca I would’ve offering him up as trade bait ourselves.

Brayshaw for a second.

But they are probably losing Brayshaw and Petgracka (spelling), both very unhappy with Goodwin. Brayshaw wants to go to Freo.
lol.

How do they get Langdon? You don't have to be einstein to figure out there are some real issues at Melbourne. You don't drop off like they did if you are a happy, united club.

You drop off by having your starting back 6 miss over half the season, your best kick (who led the league in goal assists in 2018) miss over half the season and your key forwards also missing substantial time through injury.

At the time of his presentation, Misson reportedly told the board that in the recent pre-season, just 25 players had completed a total of 22 training sessions each — a significant drop from the 2018 pre-season where 39 players completed a total of 33 sessions.
The numbers amplified the array of players that endured interrupted off-seasons due to off-season surgeries. Some of those included Clayton Oliver, Jack Viney, Tom McDonald, Christian Petracca, James Harms, Jake Melksham, Neville Jetta, Aaron vandenBerg and Mitch Hannan.

The playing list was the walking wounded in the pre-season which then carried into the season.

We had game plan issues absolutely but the majority of our decline was to due to injuries.

I don't understand why Dees supporters are opposed to getting Tomlinson. He's an UFA.. He will cost us nothing except for a spot on the list and salary. The last free agent we got was fricken Shannon Byrnes for gods sake. Lets at least land someone and see if he plays a role. At the least, he can provide depth for us especially considering Frost may be shipped out.

I don't understand why Dees supporters are opposed to getting Tomlinson. He's an UFA.. He will cost us nothing except for a spot on the list and salary. The last free agent we got was fricken Shannon Byrnes for gods sake. Lets at least land someone and see if he plays a role. At the least, he can provide depth for us especially considering Frost may be shipped out.
Just on Shannon Byrnes - if i recall correctly, our recruitment of him as a free agent also reduced the compensation we received for Rivers and Moloney both leaving the other way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Demons supporters are against the trade though

Hasn’t a lack of speed hurt the Dees this year? And you want AT on a wing? He’s slower than George Wendt running a marathon.

Bet the saints are happy they didn’t get this bloke on 700k and give up draft picks for this bloke a few years ago. Very ordinary player

Showed up for the dud he is today. GWS not accepting a first rounder from the saints a couple of years back continues to be one of the worst trade decisions.

Can’t afford to lose either of Brayshaw or Petgracka. Both contracted too, so I can’t see them going anywhere, not this season at least.

Tomlinson I’m still not sold on personally.
I would have thought you have too many one paved inside mids.

Trading out an inside mid for outside player with pace and skill, would make you a better team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back