Adelaide wearing the white clash jumper on Saturday. Are you annoyed?

Remove this Banner Ad

I like to see the club that I love run out onto the field in their traditional jumper. When our traditional jumper doesn't clash with our opposition (Navy vs Gold is not a clash), we shouldn't be forced to wear the dogs breakfast.

Thats why I'm annoyed. There are barely any matches in the league that actually have a clash.

Adelaide vs Hawthorn is not one of them.

We are higher ranked than Sydney and Collingwood, so our home jumper should be present if we qualify.

Thats my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would make more sense.

Hawthorn: Standard jumper with white shorts.... lighter overall.
Adelaide: Standard jumper with navy blue shorts.... darker overall.

Fremantle wore its inverted clash vs us as expected.
West Coast wore its away vs Collingwood who wore its standard black with white shorts.

We wore our clash vs Hawthorn in R3.

We'll be in our standard jumper with dark shorts regardless if we play Collingwood or Sydney, shall we cause a major upset vs Hawthorn this weekend.

Why doesn't common sense prevail in times like this? Hawks have white on their home guernsey, why not just put them in white shorts, and leave us in all Navy.
Collingwood and Sydney can both wear home, no clash.

I was always under the impression "always wear the tradition red, blue and yellow hoops for all finals"

Is this official?

A little bit miffed but it's not the end of the world stuff.

Someone please explain the clash.

1539005050182000.jpg

2_1539011910149_3.jpg

Are they saying umpires, players or fans would get confused who's who?

No wonder you guys beat us in the 1993 elimination final. We couldn't tell the difference between our team mates and opponents. :rolleyes:

I understand clash jumpers during the H&A season, but surely unless it's a genuine clash of jumper colours, they throw the away strips out during September.

I was always under the impression "always wear the tradition red, blue and yellow hoops for all finals"

Is this official?

A little bit miffed but it's not the end of the world stuff.

You wore a mainly red strip against us in the 2007 final.

It was unnecessary then and it's unnecessary now.

Meh at least it's consistent - Hawthorn had to wear their clash guernsey against us in round 1 2011.

But like Shepp pointed out I really don't understand the clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back