showers.png

Min 9
Max 17
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Melbourne area
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Ticketing

Last edited:

Heart says Cats. Head says Swans. Probably the most unsure about a victory going in to a final since 2004.

I just want Geelong to be competitive, that's all.

I'm going into this game with a glass half empty approach. No expectation, no disappointment.

Form says Swans, but Swans have also been playing finals footy since Round 7 and if they should fall, it'll be due to tired legs.

Geelong are 12 - 0 second up after a bye under Scott. That's all I've got to hang my hat on.

Win this week and they can still win the flag.

Lose badly and it will be time to really shine a light on all facets of the club in a review.

Geelong are 12 - 0 second up after a bye under Scott. That's all I've got to hang my hat on.

Win this week and they can still win the flag.

Lose badly and it will be time to really shine a light on all facets of the club in a review.
Straight sets is a disaster. And you'd have done it twice under Scott if you drop it next week. Bouncing back will not only say a lot about you, but beating Sydney would give you confidence against Adelaide. I am being optimistic and tipping you, even though it's likely Sydney could storm to a flag with 3 more 60+ point wins.

the loser of the qual final always looks "gone" while the winner of the elim final always looks up and about....i dont really think you can take too much out of the swans v ess,.....and geel were still in it vs the tiges in to Q4.....im tipping a real tight contest, but the cats might just pinch it.....

i think adelaide will beat either team in the prelim though.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going to be happy to watch Buddy show the world why he is one of the best footballers currently and the last 5 years.

Also can both teams smack each other around for 2 hours plus 2 extra times with multiple reports. Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back