Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Sun August 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell do Collingwood get such a gifted run with umpires?

Seriously the umpire ignored three clear frees against them in a row

There’s been far worse Collingwood have got.
I’d need to see it again, looked like he was unnecessarily dropping the knees before he got the ball. It may have been there if he didn’t act like he got shot. I think people are rightly angry because they don’t want the AFL to turn into soccer...

Swannies looking very strong defensively, very hard to get any time and space to put scoreboard on them. We are doing well to stick around though. I'm very impressed with Sydney, they are tough hombres.

Pies fans very touchy on here. Maybe they’ve done the live ladder and realised they will drop out of the 4 if they lose today 🤔

We need to really shuffle a few things

Cox predominant forward. Hope he can bring it to ground and give us a target

Change Daicos’ role. First tag, let’s change it up.

Need to get something going, miracle it’s so close

McCartin caught him high so Jack exaggerated the contact to ensure the free was paid. Its tactical, and no different from other players exaggerating for frees. Blame McCartin for catching him high. The umpires have shown they wont pay a free to Ginnivan if the contact isnt high
‘Blame McCartin for catching him high’

‘Jack (like his your mate) exaggerated the contact’

Doesn’t make sense.

Absolute cheat.

Swannies looking very strong defensively, very hard to get any time and space to put scoreboard on them. We are doing well to stick around though. I'm very impressed with Sydney, they are tough hombres.
Yeah they're pretty good, I'd have them just behind Geelong heading into finals on this effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BURGOYNE has the worst voice I've ever heard on TV or Radio. He can't string a single sentence together either. How the * does he have a job there?

Back