Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Cats v Eagles Sat August 20th 4:35pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Try reading the preceding 2 pages of whinging, after Rioli got pinged 'too far' running 11 steps yet Stengle runs 30m and no issue.

This was also after the endless ducking not getting paid free kicks and the crowd going nuts.

Mate cut the s**t.
It started immediately - the ‘we are getting shafted’ bullshit. It continued even when you had a 9-3 free kick count despite having f***-all possession. Yeah, you got some poor calls. So did we, and pointing out that the bad calls went both ways isn’t whinging, it’s a call to pull your head in and stop just making blanket claims that it’s all going one way. Even as it was you won the free kick count and had a number of friendly calls go towards the eagles, just as Geelong did towards them.

Endless ducking = two incidents, one where Close tried slip a tackle and the other where Stewart was physically bending down to collect the ball when he was tackled.

Oh yeah. Endless ducking.

FMD! I’ve never come across a “Geelong supporter” who wants nothing more than to see the club fail so he can say, “told you so”.

Won't be any "I can tell you so" from me.
I'll be pretty pissed off though and rightfully so. This team fails and surely even a supporter like yourself (would get on their knees for Scott), would seriously question things.

Back