Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Cats v Eagles Sat August 20th 4:35pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I sincerely hope the AA selectors don't make decisions based on who kicks goals vs 17th in Rd 23.
Don't worry, Hawkins has been a lock for weeks now. Stengle was probably always getting in the 40-man and missing out on the main squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong currently at 144.2%.

Powerful team.

+112 North
+85 WC
+60 North
+60 GC
+53 GWS
+45 St Kilda
+42 Adelaide

It's an enviable record (they are top after all) but they aren't dominant over their contemporaries.

Melb +28
Freo -3
Syd -30
Bris +10
Coll +13
Rich +3
Carl +30 / WB +13, +28

As is the case every year how you get there doesn't matter. Real stuff starts in 2 weeks. Off to Bali for us.

Ok. I'm officially a Docker and Sydney Supporter for the rest of the season.

Relieved that the Eagles woeful season is over and that they limited the loss today to <100 points.

Hopefully the Eagles can get off their L plates sometimes next year, and move to their W plates.

North Melbourne away at the MCG in the first Round of the 2023 season might be their best chance of Eagles winning in Round 1.

Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 7.35.15 pm.png

I dunno mate, I opened the thread and scrolled pretty quickly and just saw your name
Try reading the preceding 2 pages of whinging, after Rioli got pinged 'too far' running 11 steps yet Stengle runs 30m and no issue.

This was also after the endless ducking not getting paid free kicks and the crowd going nuts.

Try reading the preceding 2 pages of whinging, after Rioli got pinged 'too far' running 11 steps yet Stengle runs 30m and no issue.

This was also after the endless ducking not getting paid free kicks and the crowd going nuts.
ah yes so I was right in my assumption, good luck for next season. Hopefully things are brighter in 2023 for the Eagles

Back