Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - North v Freo Sat March 23rd 1:45pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My god Carlton fans are cocky after being one of the worse teams for the last two decades

Lighten up fella. Freo are my second team!

It is not cocky to suggest that Freo can come back and have one of their greatest wins ever. Give your team some more credit.

I'd love to see the that guy on the microphone say that he can "see it was touched" with a straight face. They don't have the technology to see it was touched and at what point.

Lol "we can see the ball is touched before it crosses the line"

No, we really can't. What a corrupt league.

What were you watching? His fingers all bend back with the ball still half on the line?

What? His fingers got pushed back and the ball was still half on the line?

Brother the camera quality was like 360p I don't know how you could possibly say that was conclusive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feeling pretty nervous still.

Hope we can keep going.
Those last 3 behinds we kicked hurts.

Just part of being a young team. Just don't have the killer instinct yet to make most of your periods of dominance.

Hopefully you guys have the legs to run the game out. Need to sustain this for two more quarters.

Brother the camera quality was like 360p I don't know how you could possibly say that was conclusive.

I agree the quality is embarrassing, but his fingers clearly got pushed back from multiple angles, it was just whether it was before or after the line. Last angle showed the ball still half on the line. The review system is a farce, but I think that was the right call on the (terrible) evidence available.

I have to concede the ball deflected a bit so there was a touch before it crossed the line. But they need to get high quality cameras on the goal square/goal line, not rely on the game play vision. The camera showing deflection had his hand completely blurry.

Back