Rumour AFL not happy with Tex criticism of MRO. Sanction could loom.

Remove this Banner Ad

if he was getting a sanction, he would have had it yesterday at the latest

Exactly. Most of the footy fraternity was in agreeance with what Tex said except for the ones who can't let go of the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Most of the footy fraternity was in agreeance with what Tex said except for the ones who can't let go of the past.

Well, McClure fooled me, should have known he'd make it up. Guess it was just me thinking surely he wouldn't make things up twice.

Or

The AFL aren't happy and told McClure this, but because everyone in the media greed with Tex, the AFL has an image issue and decided this is best to simply sweep it under the carpet, rather than provoke the media into presenting the ever growing mountain of evidence of Richmond getting favourable tribunal decisions. Which really would have created a huge controversy. The AFL maybe dumb but its not that dumb.

Well, McClure fooled me, should have known he'd make it up. Guess it was just me thinking surely he wouldn't make things up twice.

Or

The AFL aren't happy and told McClure this, but because everyone in the media greed with Tex, the AFL has an image issue and decided this is best to simply sweep it under the carpet, rather than provoke the media into presenting the ever growing mountain of evidence of Richmond getting favourable tribunal decisions. Which really would have created a huge controversy. The AFL maybe dumb but its not that dumb.
The AFL also know that Tex is right. They don't want to draw attention to it.

Or

I am sure McClure is this little fella

200w-3.gif

5AA - Caro is so poorly researched (surprise surprise).

Tex was suspeneded for a tackle years ago, she was banging on the only time Tex has been suspended was for racism and that his Cotchin comment was poor because it was having a sly dig at his 6 games for racism.

Rowe and Leith (as usual) failed to correct her, how come numpties on BF know basic facts and these so called experts are clueless.

Tex was suspeneded for a tackle years ago, she was banging on the only time Tex has been suspended was for racism and that his Cotchin comment was poor because it was having a sly dig at his 6 games for racism.

Rowe and Leith (as usual) failed to correct her, how come numpties on BF know basic facts and these so called experts are clueless.
It was painful. Then gabs on about Vic bias giving her a massive free kick.

Pretty sure he was suspended before or after that incident, with one of them he was penalised even more for having a bad record.

I think his point was that he, or most players, would get games for kicking someone (not literally 4 games). Certain players keep getting off because they are stars and their record stays clean because it's always a first offence since the AFL gives them the benefit of the doubt while a player with a bad record would get many weeks, these guys would have bad records if the AFL applied the rules equally.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back