Game Day AFL Round 11 match discussion - Sydney v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak for yourself.

I enjoy hearing someone else who's not afraid to call it as they see it.

This board is full of sycophants who think the players are their mates.

I wonder if you are both just as complimentary when the side wins as you are disparaging when they lose?

It's easy to be negative and sarcastic.

The club has given you a winning average of something like 80% over the last few years and you attack them the moment they lose their way?

Lingo telling it like it is- doesn't dwell on where the Cats are headed but focussing on how well the Swans are playing. They ARE playing well but we are allowing them to play well.

This is just a repeat of the game in 1998 when the Swans smashed us, isn't it?
Winty, in light of tonight's game... I really really need the weekly Newcomb update tomorrow:thumbsu:

Diabolical, the kind of result that can derail a whole season. Shown nothing at all.
Not a knee jerk reaction, but I never want to see Stringer in the ones again. Hasn't been our worst tonight but has never shown anything - likewise Sheringham.
GHS jogging alongside the ball all night wtf? Murdoch playing like the town drunk, Smedts should not have been picked so soon after come back.
Horrible night, percentage knackered. God I hate the predictable Goodes circle jerk. If SJ delivered the same bump they would have him down for 4 weeks minimum.

Idiot...I'm not saying come on for Mackie. They should've had him on at half time and taken one of the big boys off. What a joke letting him sit on the bench for three quaters when the game was up before half time.
So now we would be two players down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Eddie says Adam Goodes Australian of the Year ONE MORE TIME.... I will break my TV!!! He says it like it's part of his surname :(*)
To be fair he's still brown nosing after calling him a monkey last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back