Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 51 78.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really impressed with the response from BL here. After we kicked the first they could be excused for dropping their heads.

Got a lot of ticker this young team, that said we are not in a great place atm
I think this is why it is fair enough for the media to go after Carlton. Look at what Brisbane have done with their recruiting, despite having quite a few stars leave to return home. They have a really promising young group.

Mitchell 31 and 1.1

O'Meara 17 and 4.0

Remember when we were screwed and gave up our future for a broken kid and Sydneys 5th best midfielder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is why it is fair enough for the media to go after Carlton. Look at what Brisbane have done with their recruiting, despite having quite a few stars leave to return home. They have a really promising young group.

I maintain its more to do with our older senior players being head and shoulders above Carlton's. This is despite us letting Hanley and Rocky go in recent times. Carltons kids are comparable.

Caaarrn the Brions. Really like what they’re building. Didn’t enjoy the flogging they handed us, but they are a great young team to watch otherwise.

I maintain its more to do with our older senior players being head and shoulders above Carlton's. This is despite us letting Hanley and Rocky go in recent times. Carltons kids are comparable.
Definitely a help, but then again Brisbane had the intelligence to recruit the likes of Hodge to provide that.

Back