Game Day AFLW Collingwood V Melbourne R5, Sunday 3.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Sharni runs like a giraffe!
Still, the silverware in her cabinets speaks volumes for the professional she brings to the team and club.
Hopefully she has a bit more room in that trophy cabinet.

Big personality. Good for team spirit. Seems like she’d be fun on the beers too

Good recruiting from Collingwood. Would’ve moved like Bambi on ice early on but they persevered with her 👍

You have completed dominated this game mate. Could also say Melbourne are lucky its not even more

That is True might been bit Strong but I did not say we Dominated but our Backline has not given up a Goal for 6 Qtrs at Least.

Roughead is a Good Coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was very impressed with how much the AFLW Magpies have improved. They look a real shot at the Flag actually.

Love their prime movers: Emma Albinicci (?), Bri Davey, Steph (someone), the big gangly ruckman (Sharni someone or other, ex-netballer can't think of her name) and the tall defender who takes a lot of marks in defence (her name escapes me too). I'm not a huge AFLW Magpies fan, as you can tell from my scant knowledge of the players' names, but watching on TV today was an eye-opener for me.

Oh, and how about Chloe Molloy? She is an absolute superstar. Moves well, kicks like a mule. Best of all, I saw she sustained some sort of shoulder injury in the last quarter, but she said in a post-match interview that she's fine, it was just a stinger.

God we’re a good team. We just smother the opposition, we suffocate their play. Hard to play like that for four quarters, but we keep doing it, enough, week after week.

Any updates on the injuries? Molloy went off with something strapped to the front of her right (?) shoulder, top of her chest. Was smiling and looking ok, but I’m worried. She is so dominant and dangerous.

Gutted for Membrey if it’s an ACL.

Edit: Molloy ok as per above interview

I was very impressed with how much the AFLW Magpies have improved. They look a real shot at the Flag actually.

Love their prime movers: Emma Albinicci (?), Bri Davey, Steph (someone), the big gangly ruckman (Sharni someone or other, ex-netballer can't think of her name) and the tall defender who takes a lot of marks in defence (her name escapes me too). I'm not a huge AFLW Magpies fan, as you can tell from my scant knowledge of the players' names, but watching on TV today was an eye-opener for me.

Oh, and how about Chloe Molloy? She is an absolute superstar. Moves well, kicks like a mule. Best of all, I saw she sustained some sort of shoulder injury in the last quarter, but she said in a post-match interview that she's fine, it was just a stinger.

Get on board. Our girls are going places.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back