Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2020 #1 Team - Season Cancelled

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better performance today.

Webb was impressive, Hooker was quite good but what struck me was that barring the first 5 mins, we actually put in effort and played with a real intensity that was sadly lacking last week.

Great to see 41K attend today and here’s hoping we continue to show that same effort and intensity more often.

A very good performance.

Today's crowd of 42,000 is higher than any home attendance for a Fremantle Men's match ever.

It's a pity this will be the only women's match played at Perth Stadium this season.

Did any West Coast fans attend and cross to the 'dark side'?

Last edited:
I thought they were going to build the stadium in a way that would avoid players having to look into the sunlight at one end of the ground. I heard Big Ron talking this up about 18 months ago but it seems much like the same problem as there is at Subiaco oval.

I thought they were going to build the stadium in a way that would avoid players having to look into the sunlight at one end of the ground. I heard Big Ron talking this up about 18 months ago but it seems much like the same problem as there is at Subiaco oval.
Yeah, looked shocking today. Although maybe the sun angle will change over the next few weeks when the season proper is underway and it wont be so bad.

North to South. Which directions do both ends of the stadium face?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back