AFLX set to undergo major revamp for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD, I thought we'd seen the last of this poo and now they come up with more wacky ideas.

No one watched it last time, even less this time. We'll be nominating Mitch McGovern to represent us!

How many idiots do the AFL employ to dream us this stuff, hey Gil, how about dumping half your staff and getting the rest to fix the game. How about using the money saved from those staff cuts to get full time umpires who can adjudicate a match fairly and sensibly.

Just think about it Gilligan. Oh, and send us some raunchy pics of those au pairs you were helping! Effin dill

Why not make it a state of origin comp? That would attract interest. And the smaller number of players per team means that each state could probably field a team without things like the Allies/dream team

Do you all hate life that much??? It’s different, it’s not meant to be afl, it’s nothing but a bit of off season entertainment just enjoy it for what it is for farkks sake. If you hate it that much then don’t watch it, simple, keep your opinion to yourself instead of potting it and ruining it for others who are more than happy to see a form of football entertainment during a time where we’re starving for it.

This picture always cracks me up:

9400904-3x2-940x627.jpg

I reckon they should have the dude in the Sherrin costume running around on the field. 10 points added to the score if you hit him with the ball.

All I know is if a superstar player gets injured in this gimmick then the whole thing will get shut down you watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you all hate life that much??? It’s different, it’s not meant to be afl, it’s nothing but a bit of off season entertainment just enjoy it for what it is for farkks sake. If you hate it that much then don’t watch it, simple, keep your opinion to yourself instead of potting it and ruining it for others who are more than happy to see a form of football entertainment during a time where we’re starving for it.

If your enjoyment of this steaming turd is ruined by anonymous internet commentary you really need to take social media a little less seriously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha... thats the back of the Dolby theatre in Hollywood... where we do the Oscars etc.

Been sone dumpster fire shows in there too... just like AFLX..

Go Catters

What a *ton of absolute drivel this garbage is, how embarsasing for all of us that love football.
Hitler and Goebbels would do a better job.

Its taking the piss out of the game, pure and simple. So expect people to give a s**t about that.
No one likes seeing this great game treated like a game of back yard cricket made up as you go along.
Its s**t. No denyin'.

Imagine if they did something revolutionary and just had regular matches with the normal rules for preseason matches where clubs could prepare their players physically and mentally for the long season to come.

Nah lets just pull out the wankiest competition we can think of with all the bells and whistles. Fireworks at the end of each quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back