Game Day Ahh.. what difference a month makes... Derby #50: 6:10 AWST Saturday, Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah we're too soft for that. Support the boys!!! They only get 300k a year.
Mate if I was this $h1t at my job I'd be fired. There's no excuse for professional footballers who can't execute basic skills or exercise any football smarts at all. 300K a year, it's enough to make me cry.

You want to support this s**t?

I've been a fan since I was born.

We don't eat this s**t.

South Fremantle? Their coach would smack his own players. East Fremantle? Non-stop flags.

Fremantle? No clear best coach... in 25 years.
Feel sorry for the young generation. What we went through, growing up with that. Awful. Now as maturity, luckily got other things to fall back on. This is disgraceful to watch for the younger generation. Sadly will be a continuity

Tim Kelly is an average AFL player getting media hype. That is it. We do not need him as he kicks as bad as Langdon and Hill do into the forward line. We can afford not to have wasteful players.
If you think he's no good now wait til he gets a Freo jumper on him 😂

Umps are s**t. That Lobb deliberate was right in front of me and was an absolute crock of s**t.

Backline should blast the mids because,as usual, none of them are tracking back and letting the Eagles midfielders outnumber and kicm easy goals.

I hardly ever post here. But being at the game and watching this.... I am now on the sack Ross bandwagon. What an absolute disgrace we are. Feel sorry for everyone else here.

A silver lining ,who would have thought the flu would be a positive. I,m at home and not sitting in the cold and rain and having to put up with this crap.
The season is getting close to the end and sorry Ross for you the end is also nigh.
Been saying all season that Lyon had the tools in the shed and if he couldn't make them hum he was gone no hum so bye,bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we've all been subconsciously aware of Rosichs' nepotism, so if we begin a cull of figures from the club lets make sure he's the first to go. Has contaminated all departments of the club and it's only going to keep showing. Has no idea what business is.

A silver lining ,who would have thought the flu would be a positive. I,m at home and not sitting in the cold and rain and having to put up with this crap.
The season is getting close to the end and sorry Ross for you the end is also nigh.
Been saying all season that Lyon had the tools in the shed and if he couldn't make them hum he was gone no hum so bye,bye.
We need to sack him and bring in Brad Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back