Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

At least this is a 20k buy in from Clarko for the players and I’m sure the AFL were as lean as possible because they’ll be coming back to Clarkson when setting up the tassie team comes into place.

All in all, this type of punishment is enough to further enrage Robinson and Barrett.
I hope Clarko doesn't pull any punches when his request for payment for the Horks debacle rolls around.

This whole process isn't the AFLs fault.

A shoutout to Tess McManus who has had the worst week of her miserable life. I hope she can finally start eating again, sleeping well as it was absolutely necessary that she go and run her mouth to Tom Morris because hearing someone say “**********” caused her too much distress. Im sorry this happened to you Tess.

F*** my life what a loser

If Clarko said it with absolutely zero context and was deliberately being sexist or homophobic, then this type of punishment is warranted.
He had just seen his captain sniped and potentially his career ended.
s**t gets said on a footy field all the bloody time. If we reported everything there would be no one left to play the game

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take the two week suspension before I would allow myself to be subjected to the indoctrination masquerading as training.
while i don't think clarko should be doing the training, you also think that the training itself is "indoctrination"?

$20k is loose change for Clarko. I copped a parking fine last week for $119AUD down at Arden St - I was there for like 10 minutes over the 4 hour limit. But it doesn't bother me. If I had my time over, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I've got all the streaming platforms at home - Kayo, Prime, Netflix etc.

Look I think the penalty is too light.

Clarkson should have been sentenced to death by firing squad at dawn, such firing squad to be be comprised of Webster and Howard and given the go ahead to proceed, once the saints have served another 58 years without a flag,

In the meantime Jy should be authorised to execute Webster by firing squad at dawn, the day after Webster completes his 7 week sentence.

I know, I know its all a bit lenient those punishments but outside of a mass execution of 99% of saints BF posters, I can't see anything else that will be appropriate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back