All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. So he wasn’t signed…

Thought he looked good.

But you're suggesting below that AEW and Tony Khan didn't try & sign Lio Rush.

He would've signed if it wasn't for his injury and Rush's decision.

Im pretty sure he didn’t sign with AEW. Just a one off. Khan said he’s got some events with other promotions coming up as well. Weird.

But you're suggesting below that AEW and Tony Khan didn't try & sign Lio Rush.

No I’m actually not… I was saying he wasn’t signed…

During the post media scrum of Double or Nothing Khan said he was interested in him and said he’d be happy to have him back. He also said he would let him honor his dates that he made with other companies.

Last edited:

Pretty shocked companies are saying they're own employees are the best tbh.

Don't have a problem with him saying that. I do have a problem with the horrific use of said employees and then saying other top talent should want to be there so they can possibly cop the same.

Really? So if they're at the level of Bazler they can be destroyed/wasted like she currently is? In no position to make such a claim while presenting such utter horse sh*t.

eh, i read the recap of his presser and he said a lot more stupid **** than this piece of banter, which was after being asked about the NWA woman's show, and some of the 'responses' I've seen are very dire indeed (not Britt's for the record, which was also good banter). it's a bit of fun, it's fine. everyone knows wwe sucks and you sign there knowing you could be thrown out at any opportunity in a manner unlike any other wrestling company, but that doesn't stop people signing there.

today's dynamite was pretty good, much better than last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah wwe have the better wrestlers out of aew. Happy for people to criticise the booking there. But apart from britt baker nyla Rose ,Hikaru shida maybe kris statlander if she loses the shitty alien thing. Wwe have a better list

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Why did they write el barto on the limo?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
IDBWtxpB3LWrbvLWlhwccK9Tt34gAt09Hh6atDZHvCg.png

safer than the other gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back