List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we keep a spot open for a pick in the mid season draft. So it will mean that we need to delist Mutes & Mallen, along with either delisting Brayshaw or demoting Ah Chee to the rookie list.

We can shift Rioli to the inactive list and replace him through the mid season draft.

I am guessing it will depend on how the club sees our small forwards being able to rotate through the midfield as we have a few these days. Although at 186cm he is a bit taller than a few small fwds.

Can Sokol play in the midfield?

Might compete with Waterman as third tall medium forward?

Not very good at the moment . Can dodge and weave without the ball tho .
iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know he has an attitude problem ?
On a similar note I wonder if Sumich has any input into West Coasts recruiters ears .
I was working with a dad of one of the players in the u/18 state team.he said taylor was voted off the team by the leadership group for missing training and other indiscretions but sumich kept him on the team regardless seemingly to enhance his head coach credentials.
Also on a trip down south he only lasted a night before he got homesickness.
Sounds to me like he may interview poorly so he may slide. Undoubtedly talented and if hes there for a rookie pick I'd take the chance

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Never ceases to be hilarious that Port try to claim SANFL success as their own. Just like Vic clubs claiming that a Premiership won in a chicken coop in 1896 is as equal as a present day flag.
But that is port.... The difference is port claim SANFL and AFL flags. The Vics claim VFL as AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back