Andrew Bews *live* blog from 11am

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting coment on NAblett return - 'have to tick a lot of boxes the way he's stuffed the club around'.

Interesting coment on NAblett return - 'have to tick a lot of boxes the way he's stuffed the club around'.
I thought that was interesting too.

Seems Rat also thinks Kelly is a fair guess for the player with OP.

Sadly we have forgotten the lessons of how hard it is to produce quality Tall forwards. ie Sidebottom, Jackson, Kingsley, Playfair etc etc.

In an era of so-called stars, superstars and legends. Geelong has had the privilege of two true legends without peer- Polly Farmer, and Gary Ablett snr.
We have an emerging legend in junior.
We had extremely high potential in Nathan.

Sad but smart move Nathan. Altogether Geelong's loss.

And you think the price of diesel is too high!!!!

"The AFL Season of 1995 saw Carlton win their 16th Premiership beating Geelong. Despite being almost thirty two years of age, Greg ‘Diesel’ Williams achieved his career long ambition to play in a premiership winning side, and in doing so, he added to his two Brownlow Medals by winning the Norm Smith Medal for best on ground. Diesel still holds the AFL record for the most disposals in a match— 51, 23 kicks and 28 handballs."

Can't see Nathan playing for Sodom, but I could see him up the road a bit at Brisbane QLD.

(I have edited some mistake of fact)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back