Andrew McLeod doesn't feel welcome at the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not care what you think. You follow something that is not a club. I support an actual football club that is 156 years old and 20 years is just one part of a massive football club history that is just part of something so much bigger. You would not even understand what it even means to support an actual football club. The football club has a beating heart of a player culture from past to present. It is called the Spirit of Carlton. Andrew McLeod has expressed the void of something that has no football club spirit or culture. Every real football club has something that your franchise lacks. A club...
Right... keep telling yourself that mate. Your ‘AFL’ history is poor at best. Get into the 21st Century. Carlton are far and above the poorest performing club in the AFL era. And as for culture, you threw that away with years of under the table salary cap cheating and tanking for high draft picks that got you absolutely nowhere. That beating heart you speak of needs a triple bypass..

Coming from a Carlton supporter this is laughable and there’s been nothing genuine about your mob for 20years. In any other sporting league in the world you would have been pushed out or moved a long time ago. Absolutely definition of basket case

Yeah good call . Seriously Carlton supporters going on like their club is relevant . Stand for nothing club .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Coming from a Carlton supporter this is laughable and there’s been nothing genuine about your mob for 20years. In any other sporting league in the world you would have been pushed out or moved a long time ago. Absolutely definition of basket case

haha what a load of made up crap.

So in NBA terms we'd be the Lakers right about now.

In NFL terms we'd be the Dallas Cowboys.

They are both highly successful teams with large fan bases not only in their own city but decent support elsewhere and neither have won a title for a while.
Quite possibly the worst defensive of an argument I have ever seen. In a period where Carlton have been absolutely irrelevant and racked up spoon after spoon, the Lakers have won 5 NBA titles and competed it 7 plus have 15+ playoff runs during the same period. They now also have the 2nd best record in the league and the best player since Michael Jordan. Not even close to comparable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Oval redevelopment is magnificent but has had very unanticipated negative impacts.

Crows have now been infiltrated by private school toffs and idle inheritors of generational wealth.

A replica of Melbourne FC.

And we all know how that panned out.

Probably a very good reason A Mac doesnt feel welcome.

Only white toffy preppy flogs welcome now.

Facts.
Its always been a toff theatre goer club tbh

Yeah good call . Seriously Carlton supporters going on like their club is relevant . Stand for nothing club .

Agree with you on the Carlton are not relevant and have not been for 20 odd years... Funny enough reminds of Richmond for about the same period of time...but things can change eh Tiger

Agree with you on the Carlton are not relevant and have not been for 20 odd years... Funny enough reminds of Richmond for about the same period of time...but things can change eh Tiger

Winners are grinners !
And something about karma !

Yes the Tigers period of time in the wilderness was / is longer at 37 years... Carlton is at 25 years..... But not as long as Geelong stint of 41 years. Geelong was a the laughing stock of supporters for the 70S and most of the 80s . The sooking about 1967 Still goes on. Staggering really. Richmond was the laughing stock from id say 86 - 2017 then Geelong helped greatly to change that by letting us make them our finals bunnies . The Geelong irrelevance is now getting towards 10 Years now and will be longer . The wilderness is back for Geelong . I console myself with that fact . That must have been torture, eh CATTER ( what is a CATTER ???) ? You know, believing that your club means anything. Now before you comment abut Richmond get your ducks lined up. Pathetic and feeble like your coach eh Catter.

** Sorry to the good Geelong people on this board, and there are a few , but like any group some of your supporters really need to move on from jealousy and surliness over Richmond, it'll send you around the twist with that much hatred ****
Rant over.

For Adelaide : the Americans have a saying... 'you don't piss on a monument' .McLeod is ( maybe with D Jarman ) the greatest player in that's clubs history. If he's feeling unloved , then show him the love. I wish he'd played for us !!

Last edited:
Clearly McLeod wants change at Board level... & he is right as Chapman has been there for 13 years, which is way too long for a Chairman & we need a board refresh like we have with the footy department.

Clearly McLeod wants change at Board level... & he is right as Chapman has been there for 13 years, which is way too long for a Chairman & we need a board refresh like we have with the footy department.

Interesting that there was seen to be a need for a football department review only as opposed to a club wide review.
No good comes from band aid policy and arse covering ...

Interesting that there was seen to be a need for a football department review only as opposed to a club wide review.
No good comes from band aid policy and arse covering ...

Quite a few of us said this at the time.

The initial announcement of the review was met with relief and hope - when the terms/scope of it was released, and the management/executive specifically excluded themselves from it, we knew it was a sham.

Quite a few of us said this at the time.

The initial announcement of the review was met with relief and hope - when the terms/scope of it was released, and the management/executive specifically excluded themselves from it, we knew it was a sham.
Which is what McLeod is raising awareness of.
But again they don’t listen and instead yell and scream at the messenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back