Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

But they won’t tow your boat, so …..
Neither do the buses here

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

The man does not possess a shred of leadership. His moral and ethical compass is badly in need of re-calibration. And his penchant for pretending to be all things to all people is quite frankly - pathetic. And all these things are well summarised by this editorial extract:

After months of mixed messages from the government as anti-Semitism developed an ugly grip in too many parts of Australia since October 7, the nation’s senior rabbis put their hands out to Mr Albanese, looking to him for clear moral leadership. Yet again, he has let them, and other Australians concerned about the cause of right, down, stepping on to the wrong side of history. The government’s position is neither coherent nor principled.

The man does not possess a shred of leadership. His moral and ethical compass is badly in need of re-calibration. And his penchant for pretending to be all things to all people is quite frankly - pathetic. And all these things are well summarised by this editorial extract:

After months of mixed messages from the government as anti-Semitism developed an ugly grip in too many parts of Australia since October 7, the nation’s senior rabbis put their hands out to Mr Albanese, looking to him for clear moral leadership. Yet again, he has let them, and other Australians concerned about the cause of right, down, stepping on to the wrong side of history. The government’s position is neither coherent nor principled.
Why is it assumed that the senior rabbis are on the side of right? Far as I can see it’s a fight between evil and evil. With civilians caught in between.

Also who wrote the editorial (ie
someone with an axe to grind or being funded by interested parties?)

Yes but they ****ed the sales pitch for that completely. So, so much wrong with how they explained it and attempted to implement it.
The way they tried they tried to sell the franking credits removal was a massive balls up as well. Particularly Bowen.

I have a reflexive response to corruption. It’s simple. If you own a house in Canberra you don’t need living expenses. Putting it in someone else’s name is a rort.

As for bigotry, if anyone could show me a politician who is working in the public interest without feathering their own nest then great. Unfortunately it seems from local councils upwards the only people who are attracted to & sufficiently thick skinned for the system we’ve created are either utterly self entitled & venal like Joyce, Taylor etc or sociopathic like Scomo.

Unfortunately it’s the old axiom- anyone who wants to be in charge should, by definition be ineligible.

I read the community newspapers & just about every local council in Perth now is populated by property developers & their enablers.

With housing being such a huge issue currently the Canberra investment property rort is symptomatic of everything wrong with the system.
Didn't they want public schools to be controlled by local committee. Now we know why

Other cities overseas do this. London even with its enviable underground and increasingly impressive overground has also created a small commuter bus system for outer suburbs to easily access the near train point.

And they are now almost entirely electric vehicles
London underground should not be the model. It's not a pleasant experience. Easy to sell that to people who've never been on it

Glad this said albanese. Could have been any pm

Do explain to us all how you would like the Labor Government, and Albanese in particular to respond.

Oh, and it is protocol to list your source. If you are going to use such an "extract" you really should be telling us where it came from.

Are you trying to say that Albanese HASN'T been sympathetic enough towards Israelis and anti-Semitism?

Surely you jest....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but they ****ed the sales pitch for that completely. So, so much wrong with how they explained it and attempted to implement it.
Did the media once prosecute the case that big mining (87% foreign owned) paying more tax would be beneficial for the average Australian? Or did the media spend more time prosecuting "Juliar" and "Labor's big Tax" etc?

Did Labor **** the sales pitch or did the minerals lobby mobilise all their power to harpoon the sale pitch?

It is pretty bloody hard to prosecute policy that is actually positive for the average person but against the interests of the elite when the elite own all the means of communication.

London underground should not be the model. It's not a pleasant experience. Easy to sell that to people who've never been on it
I’ve lived in London for 3 years about a decade back so I’ve been on it multiple times daily for years. Spent two months having a visit in 2023 and it’s still incredible the way it is managed. And they had it figured mid 19th century and all.

Can’t say I agree with you even remotely

Last edited:

I am yet to see any of this anti-smitism. Where is it?

Burgatory got burnt down and a zionist filmed themselves out the front saying "Something smells burnt, I'm not sure if it's the cooking or the smell of burnt children in Gaza" but the zionist lobby shut that story down pretty quickly.

We know that zionists have been harassing university protests but there is no mention of that in the media because the zionist lobby won't allow it.

I assume you got that "editorial extract" from your daily talking points email from the lobby?

Aside from the lack of temperature control it is magnificent in my opinion.

I lived in London and still spend a lot of time there. The Tube makes the place tick. Australian public transport is an embarrassment by comparison.

I used to watch Londoners diving Indiana Jones style to get inside the train as if there wasn't another one two minutes behind it.
You'd think it was an hour to the next one the way they act about a 3 minute wait

You'd think it was an hour to the next one the way they act about a 3 minute wait
Yep, and risk getting their bags stuck in the closing doors or cramped up against someone's armpits. The number of times I let a train go cause it was too full, knowing I'd get one in less than 10 minutes that wasn't, Londoners thought I was insane.

Yep, and risk getting their bags stuck in the closing doors or cramped up against someone's armpits. The number of times I let a train go cause it was too full, knowing I'd get one in less than 10 minutes that wasn't, Londoners thought I was insane.
Do you rate Perf's train system?

Looking to buy a place I've made it a non negotiable to live within 1km walking distance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back