Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Stopped reading after you accused them of outright lying.
If you watched the video, her lips moved and the words came out of her mouth therefore I would have assumed, the comments were hers.
Further why accept a speaking arrangement for the Anti-Vaxers if you don't support them. I wouldn't have accepted.

Sorry, not into your beliefs.

I can't see anywhere she states she's anti vaxx. Some of those stories are outright lying or witholding science to attack her. Again.look at her voting record as a senator on health bills and tell me where she's taken an anti vaxx line. She generally votes with the coalition. The coalition have done deals with her for legislation to pass. They are trying her based on guilt by association? Only those with a half a brain or less would label her anti vaxx.

Those three stories all are from an interview she did with the daily mail, all three news sources are unreliable, like the daily mail, all have massive advertising accounts with vaccine companies. This is reality. Turnbull has massive investments.

She asks some intelligent questions and freely admits she doesnt know. She's being open and vulnerable and the press are lying to attack her for it .

Cancer is caused by a number of things, mostly diet. living near a nuclear plant, drinking canned beer, eating s**t white bread, smoking, wearing make up, working under bright lights, working with chemicals, eating food treated with round up, using pharamcuticals. i can go on, there is so much science behind the causes of cancer. Unfortunately backward Australia is ignorant to most of this, hence why she brought it up. She knows there is a problem with cancer and is asking questions.

On autism. well s**t loads of things cause that. the law suits in america are huge from women on psych drugs pushing out kids with neurological disorders and disabilities. Autism is linked with higher testosterone in the womb during pregnancy. Psych drugs cause a spike in testosterone levels. its also linked to the diet of the mother and the lifestyle. Meth using women push out autistic children in large numbers compared to clean women. Birth control is another that messes with her reproductive system and hormones. I actually know a outspoken meth head who's kid is autistic. he's been a binge drinking drug phuqed bogan his whole life who eats s**t, he had a kid to a teenage freak on zoloft who also binge ate and drank. They were never going to breed anything else. He blames the vaccines so he doesnt blame himself. At the most, the modern vaccine was the straw that broke the camels back.

However, turnbull is lying about no link to vaccines. autism is noted as a possible side effect to some vaccines on the inserts. Autism is a something very hard to prove caused by vaccines only, but it has been done. Its hard because of all the other causes of autism, hence the black box warning in america. Some phuqing good drug company lawyers use those causes every time to get out of lawsuits (naturally)

So why is turnbull lying? Is it because of his heavy investments in the industry?

It is recommended by medical doctors with dual degrees in medicine (pharma and natropathy) to test kids allergies to some of the ingredients in the mmr and flu vaccines. simply because as result of the rampant capatlism in the pharmaceutical industry, the ones pushed out for profit and not health, can be the straw that broke the camels back.
Stop being a politically biased clown. Labor fully supports vaccines as well and believes that they are 100% safe.

Stopped reading after you accused them of outright lying.
Turnbull was outright lying. You know he is a liar, you know he has motive, he has form.
seriousness, you've thrown all common sense and judgement out the window to win the internet today.

when you stop being a average sportal troll.
That is a very poor reply. I am not your enemy on this thread. In fact, I am open minded to the fact that some vaccines are useless and could be dangerous. However, your politically charged rants have no basis in this thread. Labor and the Liberal Party are in total agreement on this issue.

That is a very poor reply. I am not your enemy on this thread. In fact, I am open minded to the fact that some vaccines are useless and could be dangerous. However, your politically charged rants have no basis in this thread. Labor and the Liberal Party are in total agreement on this issue.

just like an average sportal troll , you come back for more. Hows thier chief these days? That was a riot what he was doing as chief mod with all those alters.

See, the point is, Hanson is not anti vaxx, so it has nothing to do with anyone whether lab is anti vax or not. Turnbull straight out lied and labelled you a red neck racist bogan into conspiracy theories at the same time because you actually have some understanding of the vaccination issue.

just like an average sportal troll , you come back for more. Hows thier chief these days? That was a riot what he was doing as chief mod with all those alters.

See, the point is, Hanson is not anti vaxx, so it has nothing to do with anyone whether lab is anti vax or not. Turnbull straight out lied and labelled you a red neck racist bogan into conspiracy theories at the same time because you actually have some understanding of the vaccination issue.
I don't have any time for Turnbull and anyone with half a brain knows what Hanson said wasn't in support of anti-vaccers.
You would go better if you weren't so pollitically motivated.

If you aren't politically motivated, why do you mostly condemn one party consistently but never Labor?

I'm seeing you accuse me of something you're doing right now. My feelings towards rudd calling for nato air support of isis in libya are well known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little Graham has displayed a level of "self pownage" rarely ever seen in a single thread.

I'm sure he will rush out and buy Paulines new scent "Hint of conspiracy"

This is like watching Lieutenant George Colthurst St. Barleigh charge out of the trench straight at a hun machine gun nest thinking he will kill them all with his pistol and be having bratwurst in Berlin by nightfall

You know its gunna end ugly for him, but you cant stop watching....

This is like watching Lieutenant George Colthurst St. Barleigh charge out of the trench straight at a hun machine gun nest thinking he will kill them all with his pistol and be having bratwurst in Berlin by nightfall

You know its gunna end ugly for him, but you cant stop watching....
It's like following a lunatic driver at a safe distance when you see them swerving all over the road, you know what is coming but still decide to watch.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

On March 26, 1953, American medical researcher Dr. Jonas Salk announces on a national radio show that he has successfully tested a vaccine against poliomyelitis, the virus that causes the crippling disease of polio. In 1952–an epidemic year for polio–there were 58,000 new cases reported in the United States, and more than 3,000 died from the disease. For promising eventually to eradicate the disease, which is known as “infant paralysis” because it mainly affects children, Dr. Salk was celebrated as the great doctor-benefactor of his time.

ad39903584635b5f427298d1aeb2d6da.jpg

Darwin Award Nominee rowie343 is having a s**t-tanty over his inability to talk normal people out of using proven science just "cause" he feels like it
Not unusual from a Trump supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back