any one going to the MFC v's hawks match tomorrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

I only saw a little bit of the last quarter of that game and Cornes was pretty impressive. I saw a game last year between Port and Glenelg where Cornes was playing on Didac and I thought Didac beat Cornes pretty easily that day. I was hoping we could pick Didac up in the draft with our number 4 pick but we gave that away for Wakelin so I was dissapointed that we wouldn't get the oppertunity to get him. But going by the form that Cornes has shown so far this year I quite happy the club has pick him up especially with pick number 20, he is going to be a absolute superstar.

In 5 years, were gonna have to go back to this thread and see who ended up a better player, Lawrence Angwin or Kane Cornes?

CARN THE CROWS
wink.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
In 5 years, were gonna have to go back to this thread and see who ended up a better player, Lawrence Angwin or Kane Cornes?

CARN THE CROWS
wink.gif

QT, You have lost the plot. What has Lawrence Angwin got to do with anything?. He wasn't even memtioned until your post. Infact who is Lawrence Angwin?.

No keep it going this is bloody awesome, Kane Cornes is a superstar, thankyou richmond fanatic for bringing this great thread to us, and I will be at the MFC v's hawks match tomorrow, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back