Game Day Around The Grounds - 1st Prelim - Collingwood v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS reminded me of us last week at the 1.27 minute of the last quarter. We didn't have that much composure either just got lucky.
What are you taking about? It took unbelievable composure to take 2 risky kicks in a row and set up inside 50 with 3 defenders and winger while Charlie dragged their key defenders outside 50 with a dummy lead to Docherty.

Then we ended up scoring again.

ease up, jr40 just having an opinion..........it was crazy and yeah viney's pinpoint pass to weits was luck but I reckon we've gotten a lot better at closing out or shutting down the close ones..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what an utterly moronic time to be shoving a microphone into toby's face..........leave them the * alone to suffer - next year it will only get worse with full access to all players a part of player contracts, nfl style..............

GWS reminded me of us last week at the 1.27 minute of the last quarter. We didn't have that much composure either just got lucky.
Except it was actually our composure that won us the game.

Are you posting from an alternate universe where we lost by 2 points?

Daniels passed HIA yet was told he couldn’t come back on thought it was pivotal in the match after the Daicos tackle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
In the hurly burly I didn’t notice that Daniel’s had gone off. I can understand that having 3 on the bench when you think you have 4 fit players would cause the blood pressure to rise. However I’d just question why the Giants left it for so long to match up the numbers ahead of the ball. Kelly was another strange one. It looked like he played permanently on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back