Game Day Around The Grounds - Finals Week 2 - 1st & 2nd Semis 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

How lucky are Collingwood to have had the rights to the 2 Daicos boys. Really can't be understated. They are integral to their performance and have elevated them so much.

Hopefully we get lucky with the Camporeale boys
I’ve pulled out my Nostradamus ball, and am tipping one of the Campo boys to emulate their father and win a flag with us in their first year of AFL football. I’m also tipping the same player as a runner up in the National Rising Star to a tall who is given the award on potential over performance.

Freo Sydney has a more comprehensive attack forward of centre, Obviously hoping Collingwood don't progress beyond next week to also put a stop to their douchebag supporters on BF, but Sydney is a class above Fremantle.

Will be interesting to see how Freo go next year if they lose Acres, Lobb and Logue but gain Jackson. Can’t see it umproving their scoring.

Was surprising that the Pies smashed them in the middle when the game was on the line

Will be interesting to see how Freo go next year if they lose Acres, Lobb and Logue but gain Jackson. Can’t see it umproving their scoring.

Was surprising that the Pies smashed them in the middle when the game was on the line

Lobb is a big loss,Acres is a lot better than I thought,Logue is average,Wouldn’t mind Henry.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is an elite athlete (endurance running, speed, strength and jump). IMO Fremantle aren't using him to the best of his abilities as a swingman - he is a lock down defender - which is why I’d imagine he is looking elsewhere.

He's also the same height as JSOS.

Too small for a KPP....they're not getting smaller or shorter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back