Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

You can see with the Roo's that they have some kind of future. A lot of really good young kids who are good footballers. Sure they have some areas where they are weak.

Cant see anything in WC's future at all though.
They really haven't invested in talls though. Cant see them going anywhere with just Larkey.

Problem with the Roos is will they be able to hold onto all those good kids and not have to overpay ridiculously the ones that do decide to stay. It'll be all about balance and taking a risk in trading currency. I think SOS would have been a good get for them in some list management capacity.

Save my from myself, I don’t know what I would prefer tonight.

Collingwood to start the year 0-4 which means making finals is extremely difficult for them. Or Brisbane to start the year 0-3, which would very likely put them 12 points behind us by the end of the Round (have to beat Norf first) and I see Brisbane as the one place I wouldn’t want to travel to in September, so the 3 win gap this early is handy.

Option 3 is * Collingwood. So go Brisbane!

Collingwood to start the year 0-4 which means making finals is extremely difficult for them. Or Brisbane to start the year 0-3, which would very likely put them 12 points behind us by the end of the Round (have to beat Norf first) and I see Brisbane as the one place I wouldn’t want to travel to in September, so the 3 win gap this early is handy.

A draw is the best result, if we win Brisbane have to win three to overtake us Collingwood four.
It'll be a beautiful thing if it happened.👍

A draw is the best result, if we win Brisbane have to win three to overtake us Collingwood four.
It'll be a beautiful thing if it happened.👍
A draw would be but the odds of it aren’t great. :p

GJtcj6dagAAl1CK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s very much **** Lollingwood !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back