Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheap Lynch elbows again. Late and pretending to be unco.

Dude is a flog.

He's a great player but imagine how much better he would've been if he got the needless dickhead out of his game.

It does him no favours unlike say a Toby Greene who gets much of his competitive mongrel out of it

I think the Eagles might be in here. The last time they didn't (couldn't) play a healthy Gaff they won the flag.

/s

Charlie Dixon with the shittest combination of tattoos I’ve seen for a while.

Was a super tight season. They were playing for their best ever season until late and one of those losses came in that game they let slip and then almost stole back against us.

I'll stick with what I've said before:

Hardwick will get them playing 4 quarters at home before they succeed on the road

So many of the good interstate clubs have had a similar path. Unstoppable at home and pick up the 3 to 5 wins on the road required to push for finals and then a couple more the year after.

Brisbane did it. West Coast in their big years.

Right now they're at the 2.5 to 3 good quarters at home level

What they desperately need at the trade table this year is someone who can set the standards in and off the field. No disrespect to the likes of Noah, Matty Rowell and Touk Miller but they really haven't got a leader who's been there and done that. So pivotal in the rise of the Lions and other clubs.
They have Brandon Ellis!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Marshall is a great 3rd tall option

So clearly we aren't going as well as we think. Neither team we've beat has won a game. They're 0-5.
I like to think we just broke them...

Yeah that's it

So clearly we aren't going as well as we think. Neither team we've beat has won a game. They're 0-5.

No one is saying we’re going as well as the Sydney teams or others.Were learning this new turnover game that Voss has added we need to get better at it.Premierships arent won in March.

We’ve played 4 solid quarters without possibly 3 of our very best players.

Get Riewoldt off the commentary team …way too focussed on his club

Same as Jab last night on his Club.

Ex players should not commentate on their old Clubs.

Same goes for Umpires - looking at you Leigh Fisher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back