Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the poise of young Daicos. Will make it (although will never be as good as his old man who is the greatest Collingwood player I have seen in my life time following footy, The Macedonian Marvel's career has been underrated by modern day footy historians, esp Collingwood who gush over Pendlebury and Buckley, Pete was better imo)

I reckon I could fill two hands with the amount of times there’s been incorrect disposal on the tackle in this game....NFI these umps

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And the AFL wonders why it’s so congested, missed 10-15 clear free kicks which opens up the game.

Tipinwutti, grabs the ball in the forward line, tackled straight away, ball pinned to him..holding the ball

Fk me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re getting into exponential on the Coronavirus thread and I’m too damn baked to worry about big words right now.

Footy.......that’s where it’s at.

I see Jabba in the hosts chair, so let’s get this bugger started!
Finished painting. Unfortunately it didn’t take long with Mrs Jabba assisting on the roller.

What did I miss?

Never mind, Bruce and Duck just anointed Big Red as the second coming, despite the highlights showing one effective handball and one hit out to advantage.

The stage is set for either a second half Bomber Collapse or a total Collingwood implosion.

Just sit back and enjoy the carnage friends !

EasyEveryChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

Daisy asking Woosha why pressure in the forward line is important.

Might be news to our international audience watching a sporting contest for the first time, pretty sure everyone else can figure that out for themselves.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that Collingwood are a fancied flag chance and they're getting beaten quite thoroughly, or the fact that we beat Essendon last week.

I have a theory: Collingwood are precisely the same side they have been for the better part of 20 seasons. The competition around them has sunk to their level; they are an 8-5 side, in a very ordinary era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back