Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon VFL choking in this final on Seven against the Tuggers, 8pt difference 13mins into the last, great commentary

from the * board:

"If the bad umpiring pi**ed you off in a non-elimination VFL final, just remember that we have an elimination final coming up against West Coast in Perth..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kennedy will kick a bag tonight. Hurley's shoulder is cooked and if JK gets a couple early then watch out

Victoria's heroes my ass.

I bet if we were playing finals, we wouldn't be part of a 'heroes' pictorial front page.

The team I really want to win this weekend is Brisbane, for the entitlement Geelong fans have, Tigers fans are a zillion trillion times worse.

A Geelong v Rixhmond would be a total nightmare, I probably would boycott it and attend the Anti Football League's BBQ they run every year near the Yarra River (or so they used to)

Victoria's heroes my ass.

I bet if we were playing finals, we wouldn't be part of a 'heroes' pictorial front page.

The team I really want to win this weekend is Brisbane, for the entitlement Geelong fans have, Tigers fans are a zillion trillion times worse.

A Geelong v Rixhmond would be a total nightmare, I probably would boycott it and attend the Anti Football League's BBQ they run every year near the Yarra River (or so they used to)

Geez Elmer. I’ve noticed a touch of impending doom in your posts. Here’s something to cheer you up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back