FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (Jan 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's one thing to be a Survivor superfan but George getting tattoos of his idols on his chest and his hand is taking it to creepy stalker levels of obsession.
If he had a stack of tattoos id probably get it, i have 30+ now and honestly getting another novelty one would be a shrug of the shoulders but these are full sized, full color, realism tattoos (which would be pricey) on his chest (ouch) and now his hand... and not even for like a final tribal victory (which i could also understand) but for a ******* immunity idol... How many of them have been found and used in Survivor history, its barely even an accomplishment in gameplay, theres probably been as many people with them as individual immunity wins on a guy with like three other tiny tattoos as far as i can see.

Its bizarre to me.

Given how hard George s**t the bed at final tribal last year is he actually a genuine threat to win it all?

Apologies.

Deleted.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys.

I wasn't across the etiquette.

I was looking through bookies for Super Bowl props and had a look just because my missus is so keen on the show. Thought it was really weird to see something like that.

Didn't think of the spoiler/inside info factor.

Again, I can only apologise. I've removed the content.

Look, at least the early odds are usually BS and a suck in by the betting agencies.

Still, obviously they have no place in the thread.

Hopefully... in my experience, it's been right more often than not, although I'm not usually a live watcher of this thread during the season (mainly because I'm a week or more behind with the episodes).

But my thing is: I've seen it, I can't unsee it. In my mind that person is now more likely than not to win the thing and if they're not booted within the next few episodes, that's going to impact how I watch the rest of the season as long as they're around.

I don't think there was any deliberate malice in posting the odds. I don't want people to feel bad. But if we can't avoid stuff like this happening on here, then I reckon I'll just wait until a season's done and dusted before checking out the Big Footy thread in future. That's just how I feel about it.

Michael's RHAP exit interview is frustrating. You can't talk about how you want to win so badly but also refused to work with 90% of your tribe, even if I can imagine how frustrating being out there with people who don't know the game was.

Shannon had to be squirming to keep that positive. I would most likely flame out the same way as Michael did if I played, it would be hard work with the insta generation, but how a super fan doesn't understand it is a social game is astounding.

Michael's RHAP exit interview is frustrating. You can't talk about how you want to win so badly but also refused to work with 90% of your tribe, even if I can imagine how frustrating being out there with people who don't know the game was.
i just listened. For a guy who supposedly watched 20 years of Survivor he sure was clueless that the social game is a huge part of the game. He seems to think he controlled the game lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back