Australian Women v West Indies Women (3 T20s and 3 ODIs) Oct 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If we continue to go in with the same attack we are losing. Jeez we lack variety and how do we have 7 bowlers and Perry not bowl one? Healy was found out against England as captain and tonight was back to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three years of Redmayne BS, it's time to give up, she just isn't that good. She isn't going to play for Australia while Healy is fit and while Australia continues to hold every available trophy.

Three years of Redmayne BS, it's time to give up, she just isn't that good. She isn't going to play for Australia while Healy is fit and while Australia continues to hold every available trophy.

Then get Mooney to keep and play another hitter like Harris. Healy is cooked

Then get Mooney to keep and play another hitter like Harris. Healy is cooked
Healy's the current captain/vice captain, she isn't going anywhere. At least not for another couple of years.

Healy's the current captain/vice captain, she isn't going anywhere. At least not for another couple of years.

We’ll get ready to lose more games especially if she’s captain she’s terrible at it.

We’ll get ready to lose more games especially if she’s captain she’s terrible at it.
I don't think she is terrible, just a little inexperienced at this level. But I will reserve my opinion until I see if she learns from previous mistakes.

If we continue to go in with the same attack we are losing. Jeez we lack variety and how do we have 7 bowlers and Perry not bowl one? Healy was found out against England as captain and tonight was back to that.
I'm pretty sure Perry said before the series began that she is still unavailable to bowl.

I think Australia has been found out by teams which are a little more willing to be aggressive, and we have been a little slow to adapt to that aggression. Whether it's Healy's fault, or the game style set by the coaches I don't know, but hopefully we will see a change tonight, in particular with field placing's if Matthews gets off the leash again.

I don't think she is terrible, just a little inexperienced at this level. But I will reserve my opinion until I see if she learns from previous mistakes.

Least she didn’t open with Brown that’s a positive. Brown needs protection badly has 2-3 poor balls an over

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian Women v West Indies Women (3 T20s and 3 ODIs) Oct 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back