Autopsy Autopsy V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Made by May 4th decision easy, Star Wars on the big screen it is.

On a serious-ish note, our MIDs were ok but we only had basically 5 of them. Blues put through 8-9. Our coaching is at max a C so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our senior players should know better. Let down the youngsters trying to go against the more experienced bodies.

Got absolutely nothing from them. Criminal.

Corr, Lmac, Stephenson, LDU, Jy, Larkey, Cam Z... y'all need to put your hand up and take the heat for today. Not good enough.

Last edited:
Thank goodness we had Caleb Marchbank playing today, or else the margin could have been much bigger. We had no chance when he went off injured (unsurprisingly from a hit by a team-mate).

10 goal loss, there was still alot to like there.

A few players exposed and a little bit of quality really shone through.

I feel for Pink. He was running around the Adelaide domestic comp and was set up to fail today.

Stephenson has a distinctive whiff of Polec about him. Not convinced on Fisher or STephens

I think people have to ease up on Corr, at least he is contesting.

LDU, SHeez, McKercher, Wardlaw, Curtis, Scott, Powell are brilliant. Xerri & Larkey very good at what they do. They are all very young. We have the bones of a great team.

Too angry at umpiring to be angry at our players 😂

Hard to see where a win is coming but at least you can see a semblance of a game plan for the first time since Rhys Shaw was appointed.

Think Corr, Stephenson, Tucker must be close to being replaced. Positive result and performance in VFL will hopefully start to be rewarded.

Well played Brown calling out the umpiring at the end of the game. So many soft frees given to McKay and Charlie. People can say "don't blame the umpires all they want" but they can absolutely decide games. Yes we were poor but they were given soft frees early that got them into the game. It builds confidence and makes our nervous defenders even more skittish. Then when we get back within 5 goals Charlie gets another 2 goals gifted to him. Back breaking and the players dropped their heads.

Power forwards at the big clubs are protected. That's a fact. The AFL love showing the big "Twin towers" and marketing them.

Delist: Stephenson, Tucker, Corr, CCJ - A waste of space. Mercenaries that came for the money and don't put in the work.

Like last week Simpkin is again guilty of letting the team down in key moments.

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU, SHeez, McKercher, Wardlaw, Curtis, Powell are brilliant. Xerri & Larkey very good at what they do. They are all very young. We have the bones of a great team.

Do we? Those young blokes are or will be good. Sure. But which teams don't have similar groups of players?

The guts of the list and the tail end of it is a horror show. Our experienced players from other clubs are utter rubbish.

I think people have to ease up on Corr, at least he is contesting.
Is it contesting whe the zone rolls up and he elects to leave Colby on McKay.

Colby shoulda given him a spray right then and there.

Pathetic leadership.

Fails under 12 size and shape style instructions.

Maybe next year, or the year after, or the year after that… who the f*ck knows.

That defence isn’t afl standard and with no one lining up to come here will be for years to come.

If we can scrape 1 win for the year at this point I’ll take it.

Is anyone else struggling lately to enjoy footy even as a spectacle anymore?
The constant rule changes every year tweaking s**t endlessly have made the already terrible umpires be at a standard as low as I can recall..
Any semblance of enjoyment I used to get from football as a sport is drying up more every year. I barely bother with neutral game unless it’s finals, I used to watch at least a couple of non north games every week.
Of course following North lately hasn’t helped the enjoyment but games like today demonstrating blatant corruption make me question if this sport even is fun to watch on any level.

Don’t really wanna talk about it. That was as close to a 10 goal performance from a set of umpire Ive seen. Anyone explain why the goal in the 3rd qtr that we ran coast to coast with handball was taken off us?
High/Holding against Jy.

Do we? Those young blokes are or will be good. Sure. But which teams don't have similar groups of players?

The guts of the list and the tail end of it is a horror show. Our experienced players from other clubs are utter rubbish.
THey are genuine class. I added Scott in too. AA potential. It is alot to build on.

I agree our drafting from other clubs has been diabolical

Remove this Banner Ad

Back